What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Super Street fighter 4 is well worth it, and the best fighting game in existence right now. This version exceeds the original Street fighter 4 by far because they basically upgraded it and added tons of content. I was not totally satisfied with the first version of 4, but this one is a definite keeper, and for such a low price you can't pass this one up! Great job Capcom!

That's good to hear. I don't have my copy yet, but am greatly looking forward to getting it.

I just bought Guild Wars Trilogy and GTA IV on steam sale:angel:

havent got round to installing/downloading GTA IV yet cos its a monster 16gig.

Super Street fighter 4 is well worth it, and the best fighting game in existence right now. This version exceeds the original Street fighter 4 by far because they basically upgraded it and added tons of content. I was not totally satisfied with the first version of 4, but this one is a definite keeper, and for such a low price you can't pass this one up! Great job Capcom!

Playing SSFIV as well - an awesome game all around

VenomsFan

Army of Two: The 40th Day has some sick online action. Extraction Bonus rounds can't get enough. More engaging than BF2 or COD MWF2 imo.

Anyone else on this?

Guest Yi-Long

Downloaded Trials HD last week on XBLA. Nice little game, but very frustrating at times, yet rewarding at the same time.

Neil Koch

Primarily playing The Ballad of Gay Tony. I liked GTA 4, but it took a long time for the game to really get going. This doesn't have that problem, and gets you into the action right away. I'm having a good time with it, even if the online is no where near as good as Saint's Row 2.

Also playing Final Fight Double Impact and After Burner Climax. Both are fun arcade games. After Burner in particular is pretty addicting.

Bought the PS2 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 on clearance for $5. Put it in, saw the PS1-level graphics, played one level, and turned it off. Shame, as I enjoyed the first game a lot.

Shaolin Chamber 36

When I do take a break from working on my site, I am still playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 . But now instead of playing Team Deathmatch, I am exclusively playing Sabotage. More action packed. I love it.

I noticed most of my friends on Xbox Live are playing Red Dead Redemption.

Never been into games, although I tried quite a few demos. I just can't understand what's so good about it...The only game I ever finished was Half Life, many years ago :)

But to this day I still have on my computer Postal 2 with cheat codes and once in a while I go berserk :)

Guest Yi-Long
Never been into games, although I tried quite a few demos. I just can't understand what's so good about it...The only game I ever finished was Half Life, many years ago :)

But to this day I still have on my computer Postal 2 with cheat codes and once in a while I go berserk :)

Did you at least try out demos of good games!?

Gaming is great, but there are lots of shite games out there that no-one should be playing, and a whole bunch of mediocre ones as well.

Only tried PC games, never XBOX, PS3 or anything like that. It just doesn't do it for me -I'd rather watch a movie...

Since completing the single-player story mode of Red Dead Redemption (which I'm still amazed I managed to finish!). I'm now playing the online mode obsessively!

LOVE this game!! :smile:

Since completing the single-player story mode of Red Dead Redemption (which I'm still amazed I managed to finish!). I'm now playing the online mode obsessively!

LOVE this game!! :smile:

Amen brother!!

Some of the most fun I have had playing an open world type game!!

I feel like I'm in a Western movie!!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Alan Wake, and still trying to kill all of those 200 bitch ass pigeons in GTA4, I need to complete a game 100%, or not at all!

I think I only bothered to shoot like 10 of the pigeons. It was damn near impossible to see them even if you used a cheat map, and it seemed pointless to me to work that hard just for a trophy. At least in the older games, the collectibles would give you weapons.

I've been too broke to get Red Dead Redemption - probably will pick it up in the next week or so, though. I played some at a friend's place the other night and I had a blast just riding around and hunting animals.

In the meantime, I've been playing some of my backlog, mostly Midnight Club LA, which alternates between being fun and frustrating for me.

TibetanWhiteCrane

You get the Annihalator attack chopper for smoking all the pigeons! Although, if it's just the same chopper with the minigun attached, that you can already find, then it's pretty lame. But I still have to have that 100%! Only ever got to 97 something in San Andreas, cuz I couldn't complete ammu nation taget practice challenge! DAMN THAT SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!

BlurayStation3

I've been getting back into SNES recently. Bought a SNES and a bunch of carts on ebay. Currently playing Top Gear (one of my favorite 16-bit racers).

You get the Annihalator attack chopper for smoking all the pigeons! Although, if it's just the same chopper with the minigun attached, that you can already find, then it's pretty lame. But I still have to have that 100%! Only ever got to 97 something in San Andreas, cuz I couldn't complete ammu nation taget practice challenge! DAMN THAT SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!

San Andreas is why I don't care about 100 percenting games anymore. That shotgun challenge took me a long time. But at least when you do, you get infinite ammo for the shotgun. The side missions in GTA4 aren't as good because you don't really get any sort of real reward for doing them.

The Annihlator you unlock is the same, but when you pick it up, you won't get the same 3-4 wanted stars as the other locations.

BTW, the mission that is preventing me from getting 100% in San Andreas is the stunt bike bowl in San Fierro. I still have the game on my Xbox1, and will try to beat that fucking mission 10 times and always fail out. Ugh.