What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Yeah, I actually played through it on all three difficulty settings, which is a rarity for me, as I tend to buy games and not finish them.

Yeah, I actually played through it on all three difficulty settings, which is a rarity for me, as I tend to buy games and not finish them.

ive only done the first difficulty lol.

Dynasty Warriors 5 xtreme legends ps2- completed Legend Mode, Driver Parallel Lines wii- got to 2006 i think that means ive finished 1978 must be the easiest driver ive played.

Yeah, they really toned down the difficulty in Parallel Lines. I played through both the Xbox1 and Wii versions, and the Wii version seemed even easier. I still liked the game though, in spite of the shitty story and cutscenes.

BTW, it is still worth going back to 1978 and beating the races, since you can use the cars in your garage in both eras. I forget the car's name, but one of the 1978 cars (it looks like a Datsun Z) is the best vehicle in the game.

2010. And I got through these games.

Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Modern Warfare 2

All three are epic games. Now I begin Brutal Legend!

Guest Yi-Long

Bought Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 2 weeks ago, and am enjoying it :) It does get pretty difficult quite early on (chapter 6/7), with damn long missions, so not sure if I'll be able to stick with it, but so far, it's good. :)

Also downloaded and enjoying Outrun Coast2Coast on my PSP. Nice game for in the train, to keep you occupied.

here what we play (we are two brothers):

lallaw.th.jpg

the only one missing on that photo is VF4 Evo for ps2... i forgot to put it in the pic :xd:

I'm currently playting through Battlefield Bad Compny 2. Real fun multiplayer and a greatly improved campaign!!

Do you have that for PC or console?

Cos i have for PC but EA online is always going down so its very annoying. Single player is great though.

TheGrimReaper

I'm currently playing several games on my PC:

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Medal of Honor: Breakthorugh

Diablo 2: LoD The Fury Within mod

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

C&C Red Alert 2

Call of Duty 2

An old games, but classics :)

DeathFuMaster

Finishing up DLC for Fallout 3, got it when it first came out and it never gets old....but I have stopped playing it for long periods of time. Also playing Half Life, Deus Ex, and System Shock.

Do you have that for PC or console?

Cos i have for PC but EA online is always going down so its very annoying. Single player is great though.

Console for me!! But I will agree the server issue has been super annoying.

Single player is vastly improved from the first Bad Company.

Skepparkrans

Metro 2033 - another great game set in a post apocalyptic russia. Great atmosphere, graphic and controls. Nice selection of weapons. But i did hope for more role-playing options.

BlurayStation3

Mostly Modern Warfare 2 on PS3. Will have less time for that when Super Street Fighter IV comes out next month.

Shaolin Chamber 36

I was playing Modern Warfare 2 on a daily basis after work, but stopped to focus on rebuilding my site. BUT now that the first Map Pack is available, I am SURE I will be playing MW2 on Xbox Live once again!!

Games can be so distracting. :khi7j:

Fightingfist

I've been playin MW 2 daily,cos of the map packa and double xp until it ends. and also played wii music on wii.