What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Yggdrasil

Stil playing Vagrant Story. Over 300 hours, currently.

Agent U

Forza Horizon 4

Not good at car racing games. But this one is so relaxing.

Black Myth: Wukong

I can't recommend this game enough! I love every minute of it as it combines pretty much everything that I love and am interested in.

If you care about philosophy, mythology, religion, martial arts etc. do yourself a favour and get this game asap.

17 minutes ago, laagi said:

I can't recommend this game enough! I love every minute of it as it combines pretty much everything that I love and am interested in.

If you care about philosophy, mythology, religion, martial arts etc. do yourself a favour and get this game asap.

The game is huge right now, and reviews are super positive.

Only reason I'm on the fence, because I've watched some gameplay and it made me think of Dark Souls, a game series I acknowledge is great, just not to my personal liking.

• Like 1

Yggdrasil
2 hours ago, laagi said:

Are we expecting Pigsy and Sandy to show up, or Tripitaka?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm a total junkie right now and barely seem to be able to put away my controller. But who can blame me!? This game man (Black Myth: Wu Kong). It's just a beauty even outside of game-play. 

Just check out this little short (potential spoilers) they put together at the end of one of the chapters.

I've always said if there's passion behind a project you can feel it. Thank you "Game Science"!

BTW, this is their first AAA game... I mean that's just insane.

Edited by laagi
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
9 minutes ago, laagi said:

I'm a total junkie right now and barely seem to be able to put away my controller. But who can blame me!? This game man (Black Myth: Wu Kong). It's just a beauty even outside of game-play. 

Just check out this little short (potential spoilers) they put together at the end of one of the chapters.

I've always said it, if there's passion behind a project you can feel it. Thank you "Game Science"!

BTW, this is their first freaking game... I mean that's just insane.

I saw this cool Goku mod for it.

• Love 1

PandaPawPaw

This was made to promote the release of "Pizza Dude's Got 30 Seconds" 16-bit TMNT 1990 Soundtrack by Shapeshift Records and I love it! The 16-bit version of the OST is fantastic!

A game in that style would rule!

How come nobody had ever told me Just Cause games are so much fun?

I'm also finding Rico Rodriguez to be exceedingly, and distractingly, HOT

JC4_Rico.webp

Edited by Agent U
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Agent U said:

How come nobody had ever told me Just Cause games are so much fun?

I'm also finding Rico Rodriguez to be exceedingly, and distractingly, HOT

JC4_Rico.webp

Probably because we've all played them before and moved onto other things.

I tried to play the one of the games that was released on the PS4, sometime in 2018 but the game kept crashing. So I gave up playing it, completely.

I'm currently playing Legend of Dragoon on the Polymega.

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 1

I didn't mean you here specifically, but in general. I just had never heard of this series until recently.

The ones I played are JC3 and JC4. I understand JC4 had a lot of issue when it came out, but I suppose they've been fixed because the game always ran really well for me. Just a bit odd how cutscenes are so low res, they look so much worse than the game itself.

I read the first JC wasn't very good, but JC2 is still worth playing. May check it out soon as well.

Open world games often feel overwhelming for me, but in JC I actually really enjoy just flying around and finding new stuff. I find that relaxing actually.

Incredible graphics, great cyberpunk setting, good story... BUT it's basically a rather repetitive walking simulator.

However I still enjoy it for what it is! Would be interesting to see what this studio could do with a bigger budget.

3 hours ago, laagi said:

Incredible graphics, great cyberpunk setting, good story... BUT it's basically a rather repetitive walking simulator.

However I still enjoy it for what it is! Would be interesting to see what this studio could do with a bigger budget.

Finished Wu Kong? I read in the PSX mag they rated it a 7/10. Lazy design. They said they we walking on a frozen lake for some time before coming to an invisible wall.

15 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

They said they we walking on a frozen lake for some time before coming to an invisible wall.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Haven't finished Wukong... stuck at one of the boss levels lol.

• Like 1

Yggdrasil
2 hours ago, laagi said:

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Haven't finished Wukong... stuck at one of the boss levels lol.

Bugger. I can't really help you I'm afraid, but there's no doubt guides out there that can help you.

2 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

Bugger. I can't really help you I'm afraid, but there's no doubt guides out there that can help you.

Yeah it's my ego talking not gonna use any guide... lol.