Golden Harvest - First Movie

Chen Kuan Tai

Guest Markgway
clansdudes include but more could be pressed in if nessesery . good shawdude fangster ,good bud the morgue,new chill dog hyperdude, friendly or unfriendly dragondude, havnt meet seniorclansbro markgaydude, tracing the onearmed dude, i include all future offended dudes too

Do you know what happened to the last person who called me Markgay?

Neither do the cops. :xd:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secretmember
Do you know what happened to the last person who called me Markgay?

Neither do the cops. :xd:

2 x appy for mr straigth not gay in any way senior much respected around here anyway good liked clansbro the m a r k w a y know i missed g on purpose not taking anychansesmore. lost sight hearing all feeling after last ass whiping under real treath to lose laptop white evilsi's old one need for digg movie watch tonight appy accepted mr m a r k w a y plus g ? peace my good dude. dont feel bad, fangster sent me personal pm calling the secretdog a lady ,think it is equall shity, agree my good liked friend waydude ?

:khi3h:

:khi6g:

Dear STUDENT Morgoth !

Your master is very pleased , I never imagined You would manage to INCREASE YOU WILLPOWER like that & HELD YOUR TOUNGE !! (Must have been very HARD !!)

But if YOU have REALY LEARNED THE SECRET SKILL OF STORING HUMAN CORPSES you are TRULY BACK TO EVIL !!!

WELL DONE !!

The MORGUE 'S EVIL MASTER ATHENA:kiss: !!!

Fang Shih-yu
2 x appy for mr straigth not gay in any way senior much respected around here anyway good liked clansbro the m a r k w a y know i missed g on purpose not taking anychansesmore. lost sight hearing all feeling after last ass whiping under real treath to lose laptop white evilsi's old one need for digg movie watch tonight appy accepted mr m a r k w a y plus g ? peace my good dude. dont feel bad, fangster sent me personal pm calling the secretdog a lady ,think it is equall shity, agree my good liked friend waydude ?
Is it possible you are one of these, out to get "zeeba neighba"?post-2561-14419188813_thumb.jpg

Secretmember
Is it possible you are one of these, out to get "zeeba neighba"?[ATTACH]903[/ATTACH]

Crocs_%26_Zebra.jpg

whats up my dog fangsterdude ? witch one are fangstezeeba again ? peace my clans zebbafangsta dont digg the constant ass chew :sad::sad::sad::ooh:

Secretmember
[ATTACH]904[/ATTACH]"And I said Chico was out of this world?!?"

this world sucks my goodseniorclansbro fangsta dude.

so thanks for the digg complement seniordog :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:. you seriously mean you are chill happy to be part of this crapy old narrominded nospiritualindividual shoboxmentality planet or are you here beeing that your actually stuck here with the rest of the dogpin ??

Secretmember

thats the digg photo on yo expired passport isnt hyperchill ?

brings out your personality when you seriously blow it up . found a new dentist yet ?

Secretmember

obviously you got dude issues with me guys why not pm or complain to the admin dont do the kill for the whole clan ? and fangster dont remember insulting yo when yo knew 100 % i was i lady ??? sis with evil ass chew skill didnt object to the secretdog reply i pm you even. forwarded her a copy. happy complaining clansdudes

The KFC kinder-garden is NOW CLOSED & the KITCHEN TABLE is burned !

I WILL RUN FOR THE MOST DERAILED VILLANES AWARD in an other thread as I see there is OTHER EVILS lurking here & I don't like other EVILS than myself !

I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED MY FALKOR EXIT SKILLS so if you see some WHITE LIGHTNING across the sky it WOULD be me ....

ATHENA ONE OF SEVERAL EVILS ...

Lol, the gig's up.

Look at http://kungfucinema.com/forums/showpost.php?p=129152

He is supposedly your bro (above link) but now he says he's 100% lady here. Plus, it's easy mispelling stuff in your Chinese female account. But I notice the same pattern of misspelling in your "bro"* account as well. Look at what you put for the location for one thing.

*are you trying to be a "brutha?" Only they use dig like that.

Morgoth Bauglir

Their posts do look similar. When Secretmember first showed up I thought FOR SURE that they were the same person, but after doing a lot of investigating I'm thinking differently now. I'm going to give Athena and Secretmember the benefit of the doubt and say they are 2 different people. I know it sounds crazy, but it's just a gut feeling I have. English does not appear to be either of their first languages. With how much hard work they (Athena especially) put into their posts, I think they help eachother out with their posts since they use the same computer. That's my view...

Plus look at Athena's earlier posts from post #1 until now. She's always been an extremely nice person and hasn't shown to have multiple personality disorders in any of her earliest postings. I could be TOTALLY wrong on this, but for right now I'm going to put my neck on the line for Athena and Secretmember and say they are 2 different people. Athena, if you ARE using multiple accounts, you better cover your tracks better from now on, like I do. I've been on this forum for about 5 years now and nobody has yet figured out that I have well over 100 accounts now:xd:

Lol, the gig's up.

Look at http://kungfucinema.com/forums/showpost.php?p=129152

He is supposedly your bro (above link) but now he says he's 100% lady here. Plus, it's easy mispelling stuff in your Chinese female account. But I notice the same pattern of misspelling in your "bro"* account as well. Look at what you put for the location for one thing.

*are you trying to be a "brutha?" Only they use dig like that.

HyperDrive ,

You called me a liar in the Meng Fei thread & Now here .

Let us us have Mark Pollard deal with your accusations agreed ? I am from Norway & Sergi are from Brazil . Brother fang send him a PM calling him a lady saying he knew for certain he was female . That is what he is referring to in the post you ridicule.

I am tired of this & need to return Mark's email concerning some other business. He has all account info concerning the members.

I have contacted the mods but they referred me to Mark.

So I expect you to go back & report my posts you find offencive. I don't appreciate being called what you insinuate .I am not male & I am not fake nor am I lying . I find your criticism of my language offencive . How many languages do you speak well ? I speak 5.

I have already sent you 3 PMs but you refuse to reply .

I have no intention of giving you my SS # ( neither my US or Norwegian ) to prove my point.

Sincerely Athena

PS. I have no idea what a "brutha?" is , but will look it up before I contact Mark.

Fang Shih-yu

I know her by seeing her Facebook and Myspace pages. Will the person who posts as "Secretmember" PLEASE chat with Mark Pollard ASAP?... Seriously, if ONLY people would post entries like casual conversation, and nothing more!

Archived