Bandits from Shantung (Ching Yi)

Stoner (Angela Mao)

Dragon Tamers (Carter Wang)

The Hurricane (Mao Ker Shu)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk2003

They have all been released on VCD. I'm still hanging on for a DVD release but the waiting is getting tough! its a bit random what they have released on DVD so far, I'm not even sure if they will get a DVD release

Guest silver hermit

i been hounding my friend in hk about that fact. he claims joy sales only have vcd rights for certian titles. can anyone confirm or deny this??

Guest fabhui
i been hounding my friend in hk about that fact. he claims joy sales only have vcd rights for certian titles. can anyone confirm or deny this??

That might be right as in a way it adds up with something that Linn mentioned on another forum.

Unless I'm reading too much in to things.....

Brigadier Chow

IFM03, Be careful on waiting my friend, I read on asiandvdguide a while ago there are some titles that will get a VCD only release.

Guest WHITETIGERNY

The Tournament (Angela Mao) is a nice letter box format but the video is not that clean.

Bandits from Shantung (Ching Yi) is truly excellent. Nice letterbox format and very clean.

Stoner is a also nice letterbox print. Color correct et al.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003
IFM03, Be careful on waiting my friend, I read on asiandvdguide a while ago there are some titles that will get a VCD only release.

I've given in and ordered some of the VCD's, so now no doubt a good DVD release will come out for the ones I've picked up!

Guest JustinB123

I really wish Joy Sales would give some indication of when/if they plan to release these on DVD. I was very happy with the Broken Oath DVD release and would prefer DVDs of these other titles, but I may break down and buy the VCDs soon. Anyone have screen shots from the VCD releases?

Archived