Anyone know this movie? Please Help

Guest WingMaker1979

Guest WingMaker1979

Hello. I've been looking for this kung fu movie I saw when I was younger but I still haven't found it. I got close with a movie from Black Belt Theater called the Art of War. I'm pretty sure that was the name of the movie I'm looking for but the movie I bought with that title wasnt it.(Got it from HKFlix). The cover of that movie had a screenshot from the movie I really wanted. Its located almost in the center, but alittle to the left. It's of a man with his arms held out. He has a little object on his head too. The screenshot is from the ending of the movie, when they finally killed the older evil brother. Here's how the movie goes: I believe at the start of the movie the Master had just died so the students left to go out on their on. There were 4 brothers and a sister. After helping a powerful person, the older brother turned evil. He crippled one brother by chopping off his legs with his hands, blinded another, raped the sister, and beat up the last so bad he went crazy. He could do all this cause his style of kung fu was very powerful, gave him a shield. I believe it was called ghost kung fu. The others ended up finding each other again and learning a new style together. Which finally beat the older brother. The screenshot I mentioned was of one of the brothers stabbing the older brother in the chest with his hands. Hope you can help. Thanks.

~Larus

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

nope. not Crippled Avengers. Sounds like a possible Jimmy Wang Yu flick.

Guest WingMaker1979

Thanx for you answers. It's not crippled avengers, I saw some screenshots of it. I have a pic of the screenshot I mentioned, how do I add it? I'm kind of new to forum posting.

Guest jmungus

upload here: www.imageshack.us/

once uploaded to imageshack, highlight "thumbnails for forums (1)" and copy/paste it into your post.

for the pic to appear full size right away, copy the "direct link" from imageshack, click "image" (left column), paste the url/link into the pop up window bar OR use this code:

[i m g]*paste your url here*[/i m g]

(leave NO <space> between letters "i, m, g" !!!)

Brigadier Chow

That image is from the movie Art Of War released on Ocean Shores VHS starring Yueh Wah, Ground zero always does dumb sh*t like that. The actual title of the movie that is contained on the DVD is Kung Fu Means Fists, Strikes, and Sword.

Guest WingMaker1979

Thanx Brigadier Chow, I research that and I believe thats it. Havent seen any screenshots thats why Im not 100% sure. Anyways, any idea where I can find the DVD? Been looking around, but no one seems to have it.

Brigadier Chow

Sorry friend, this was never released on DVD. Your best bet is to post this in the buying, selling & trading category. I'm sure some collector has a VHS sourced DVDr of this.

Archived