The Treasure Hunters

CatNap

Since he wasn't wearing a safety belt and the passenger side took the worst of it, probably servere head injuries. He died five hours later in the hospital.

:(

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say it was nothing more than an unfortunate accident. Jenny was probably working at the time or at home. Who knows? I don't think it's such an important issue where she was - she wasn't the one driving.

It's possible of course, I'm not asking in an detectivesc way, I don't care nothing about Jenny's life, but because all the time are the people saying how happy were both together, how fantastic couple they made... I thought that if Alexander come out from a party hours before the car crash, it's normal to think that he was with his beloved Jenny, but that wasn't the history, he was driving, and in the passenger seat his younger brother, Chang Chan Peng. Thus she was working or who knows where. Just wondering. Nothing more.

Alexandra

Everything I've read and everything I've heard from others on the subject agree on this point: Fu Sheng was the passenger, but regardless, people make up their mind to believe what they want to suit their own opinions. The details of his death, as with his marriage, are private. I prefer to dwell on Fu Sheng's legacy.

One of things that I plan to do when we hit HK next year is read up on some of the archives at the South China Morning Post. Granted, it was more than likely just an unfortunate accident but I'm sure there's some more specific information that was recorded back then.

Why was Jenny not with them? Well, one might fall prey to the rumor mill that the couple were on a verge of a divorce.

Jenny confirmed in a "Be My Guest" interview that she and Fu Sheng were never divorced or on the verge of one. She said it was those gossip mags making up tall tales, however, she did confirm her late husband was being persued by another woman. This woman I "suspect" might be SB actress Chin Wai Yee who appeared with Fu Sheng in Hong Kong Playboys.

I look forward to visiting his grave site next year and paying my respects to one of SB's greatest talents.

Oh, your visit to HK could be very useful for all of us. A superstar like Alexander fall inevitably into the vertiginous price's fame. All the time rumors, unfounded tales, yellow journalists, fluffs, fans talking nonsenses, women attached to him in different ways, etc. If Alexander and Jenny was in the proceedings of divorce, who knows, it's possible. I read in some place that she said (years after the disaster) to the press that around the time of the tragedy, she and his husband were in troubles and thinking in divorce, but, as usual, rumors.

Don't seems to me strange that Alexander was pursued by an actress, with his fame, power, money, success, talent and beauty, tons of women could fall on his knees very easily as a blink. And I never think around him as a saint but not as an evil man of course. He was very happy with his wife but still not a "saint"! My appreciation in "spanglish" :S

Concerning your visit to his tomb, please, keep in touch with the date of the trip and the visit because there are lot of people (I assume) as me that couldn't travel and pay honors thru your person.

Thank you for your appreciations, moderate and reflexives.

Alexandra

Since he wasn't wearing a safety belt and the passenger side took the worst of it, probably servere head injuries. He died five hours later in the hospital.

The worst smashed part of the car is the driver seat, because in HK you have the wheel in the right side. So, It's highly possible that Alexander was driving and his younger brother Chang Chan Peng was in the passenger seat.

Alexandra

Alexandra
Everything I've read and everything I've heard from others on the subject agree on this point: Fu Sheng was the passenger, but regardless, people make up their mind to believe what they want to suit their own opinions. The details of his death, as with his marriage, are private. I prefer to dwell on Fu Sheng's legacy.

Ok, you have your reasons, I have my reasons. We disagree, not problem at all. And the people whom loved and love today Alexander desires to know some peculiarities of his life because his life was public since he was a mega star devoted to his public. He was beloved for zillion women whom want to know how was him in his private life without disrispect his legacy. Well, a female point of view a guess.

Point.

Alexandra

MarsHarmony

Alexandra is right. Hong Kong steering wheels are on the right side of the car. The right side of car is smashed. How would the driver have survived?

In the long run, of course it does not matter, this was a terrible accident, but our human brains will try endlessly to put together a puzzle. The puzzle? Why did our beloved Fu Sing leave us.

Archived