Anyone able to tell me anything whatsoever...

Guest peringaten

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wondering about that as well. The stars are Kong Ban,Cheung Ching Ching, and Ma Kei. I've only seen a screen shot or two, but the title is unknown to me. I suspected it was a retitle of Duel With Devils, but they also have that film, and it's clearly a different movie.

Guest peringaten

Cheers Linn. Ok, those 3 were all in a Joseph Kuo flick Sorrowful To A Ghost right? I haven't seen that one, but I get a gist of what it's like; wonder if this bares any similarities...? That one despite the title is more straight wuxia than supernatural particulary I believe? Do we know who directed Axing even? I'm wondering if it has any ghostly elements to it; just the title and the screencap I've seen allude possibly and perhaps vaguely to such... I'm kind of hoping it does... Either way I'm curious.

Bruce Long
The stars are Kong Ban, Cheung Ching Ching, and Ma Kei.

No, none of them are in it. The film isn't really a martial arts film; there are only two fight scenes. It's more of a ghost film, and very disappointing. Avoid it.

It's probably this film in the Taiwan DB. The title is different, but the director and all stars are the same.

Guest peringaten

Not too good, huh? Do we know what year it's from? Also, is it played serious, or campy silliness?

No, none of them are in it. The film isn't really a martial arts film; there are only two fight scenes. It's more of a ghost film, and very disappointing. Avoid it.

they must have gave me the wrong pictures then. Now I wonder what that film was then!

Archived