David Chiang's wedding

teako170

My visual aids for this Easter weekend.

Not as much "pomp & ceremony" as Fu Sheng or Ti Lung's but apparently that's what they wanted...

(those crazy kids! haha) Are they still together - anyone know?

dc_wedding1.jpg

dc_wedding2.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She must of really been something in the sackXD cause there sure was better looking girls in HK at the time, or perhaps her old man was loaded or something. You'd think he would of had his pick back in the day.

I always thought she was very pretty... unfortunately bad hair, but nice face. I believe they are still married.

Isn't there footage of David and his family on that elegant trails bio on the IVL's, is that the same wife?

She must of really been something in the sackXD cause there sure was better looking girls in HK at the time, or perhaps her old man was loaded or something. You'd think he would of had his pick back in the day.

There may of been better looking women in HK, but i'm certain there were better looking men as well. David Chiang is a far sight from being a Brad Pitt or a Denzel.

If you watch the documentary on the IVL release of the one-armed swordsmen trilogy boxset, you'll see footage of them and their kids celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. Still married.

There may of been better looking women in HK, but i'm certain there were better looking men as well. David Chiang is a far sight from being a Brad Pitt or a Denzel.

Yeah but he was a famous actor at the time so you can throw his looks out the window, actually without the glasses she is very cute.

Here are a couple of better pictures of Maggie ( DC's Wife ). I don't know much about her except that she was an Actress with the Cathay Organization in the 60's and in the mid 70's did some films with Shaw Brothers ...

1969 Screen & Stage Magazine Cover

maggiel.jpg

Black & White Magazine Articles of Maggie

maggie3.jpg

maggie2.jpg

1967 Color Photo in Cathay Magazine

maggie1.jpg

DC & Maggie while Dating

dcfsdcmaggie29a.jpg

dcfsdcpostcard30.jpg

DC & Maggie Together in "Heaven & Hell"

dcfshh17.jpg

DC & Maggie now ...

dcfsdcmaggie34.jpg

Christine

Nice to see those old photos of Maggie. Thanks Christine.

And good to see them together still. Too much divorce / single parent homes these days. Kids need a mother and father.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Shame on you Tosh. :) Maybe he based his choice on love instead of looks? ;)

And good to see them together still. Too much divorce / single parent homes these days. Kids need a mother and father.

Yes, that is nice. My wife's Great Uncle and Aunt recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary, and they are still very happy. I asked Uncle Harry what's the trick to staying together that long and he told me honesty, and not fighting. I asked jokingly how you could have both of those?! He said that when she says something crazy, instead of criticizing her idea, he just says "I hear what you're saying." XD

I think David and Maggie look great in their recent picture.

Thanks Teako and Christine! :D

Archived