BANGKOK ADRENALIN IS FINALLY HERE !!!

thedirtytiger

thedirtytiger

Well, many of you are familiar with the title and may have seen the trailer, but the film dissapeared for over a year, no signs of it coming to any screens anywhere any time soon. Finally after shooting some additional footage, the first poster for it has gone up in my local cinema. Photo will follow shortly. I for one am very much looking forward to it, some of the stuff in the trailers looked good so I want to see it.

picture.php?albumid=70&pictureid=4709

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting this news. I remember being impressed by the trailer but then it just fell off the face of the planet.

Here is the new trailer:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDFTdAUYgVg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDFTdAUYgVg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The trailer doesn't work ?

Thanks for posting the news I cannot wait to pick up the DVD, at least when one arrives with English subtitles.

thedirtytiger

Well I saw another new trailer for this in the cinema the other day. Unfortunately, the more I see of it, the worse it looks. The original trailer had me interested but now I don't feel so much for it.

doug maverick
The trailer doesn't work ?

Thanks for posting the news I cannot wait to pick up the DVD, at least when one arrives with English subtitles.

think this movie is in english. no?

The Amazing Psycho Per

Believe so too... That's why it was dub in Thai for it's theatrical release in Thailand...

Believe so too... That's why it was dub in Thai for it's theatrical release in Thailand...

oh right, I thought it was English and Thai.

Archived