The Myth. UK 2 Disc SE

David Rees

Cine Asia are releasing The Myth on a 2 disc se pack as well as Blu-ray on the 4th of May.

Disc 1

Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Stereo Cantonese and 5.1 English audio options; English subtitles ; ‘Making of ' featurette; trailer and music videos gallery .

Disc 2

Interviews with Jackie Chan, Tony Leung Ka Fai, Kim Hee Seon, Mallika Sherawat, Stanley Tong , Sun Zhou and Choi Min Soo; deleted scenes; lost scenes ; behind the scenes (11 featurettes) ; Just For Laughs; HK Premiere; Easter Egg - Cannes Festival.

I wonder if this differs from the USA release, wasnt that cut?...Am getting a review disc next week so will let you know what its like.

MYTHUK.jpg

CHEAP HKL DVDS HERE!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Rees

Finally watched the dvd...the film seemed better than when i first saw it in 2005, still uneven but some good moments such as the fight in the glue factory. ( seems uncut by the way)

One annoying thing about the UK dvd is that the subs stay on even when English is being spoken, which is very annoying and should have been fixed...(not sure if its just my review copy). The extras are ok, but probably would not be viewed more than once.

More detailed review on my blog.

http://asiancultcinema-drees5761.blogspot.com/

Archived