Kurata bashers

Guest Chan Wah Shun

Guest Chan Wah Shun

What are some good Kurata bashers? I've got Kung Fu Inferno and Call Me Dragon, and I've seen Kung Fu the Invisible Fist, what are some other good Yasuaki Kurata bashers?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lei Kung

Those aren't really basher's. But along those lines, Legend of a Fighter was awesome, a top ten for sure. You won't find it in a dollar bin though.

Guest Chinatown Kid

The Rage of Wind aka The Ninja Warlord is a good basher featuring Kurata as the villain and Chen Sing as the hero.

Guest Robert Ian Teller

"Those aren't really basher's. But along those lines, Legend of a Fighter was awesome, a top ten for sure. You won't find it in a dollar bin though."

I wouldn't consider Legend of a Fighter a basher either.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Even though they may not be bashers they're still cool Kurata flicks.

I guess Gold Hunters (I think that's the correct diction of the title) with Chen Sing and Kurata, the story and movie really kinda suck, but the end fights where Kurata comes in pretty damn cool.

Then there's the Angry Guest with Kurata pitted against David Chiang and Ti Lung (story's kinda weak, though there are some cool moments, and it's kinda a basher).

Life Of A Ninja w/ Chen Kuan Tai is a very cool movie and though I guess it's not a pure basher flick :rolleyes Kurata's the main villian with a pretty sick finally fight between Chen Kuan tai and Kurata.

Guest Kwok Choi

I grew up in this era when Kurata reigned supreme at the box office so randomly off head here goes:

Black Panther

The Good And The Bad

Brothers Two

One By One

The Fighting Dragon

Ferocious To Ferocious

Gold Snatchers

Prodigal Boxer

King Boxer (not the Shaw movie)

Fists Of Vengeance (not Little Superman)

Seven To One

A Girl Called Tigress

The Golden Triangle

Knight Errant

Gathering Of Heroes

Rage Of Wind

Edge Of Fury

Fist Of Unicorn

The Rangers

The Little Godfather From Hongkong

The Angry Guest....etc etc

Guest Chan Wah Shun

Thanks to everyone for the titles. Now, to see if I can track all these flicks down.

Guest Chan Wah Shun

So I got Gold Snatchers . . . It was pretty good action wise, but the plot, the ending and the criminal under use of Kurata were all major points against the movie. Also the version I saw was like 80 minutes long, was it cut?

Archived