Please help ID this movie

Topgun

Hi guys,

I can't recall if I already asked you guys to ID this movie.

This movie is set during the Ming Dynasty. An eunuch wants to kill the whole family of a palace official. Both the husband and wife are killed. Somehow, the son is captured by some show people. For the daughter, she tries to kill herself by jumping off a cliff, but is rescued by armless man. He taught her martial arts. One day she finds her brother being forced to perform a show on the street by wearing a bear custom.

So, if any of you know what’s the name of this title, please post here.

Many thanks

Topgun

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, how did an armless man teach someone Kung Fu, let alone rescue her from a cliff.

Well, as any classic kung fu fan will tell you, the one-armed martial artist is almost always superior to the regular two armed variety, so clearly the armless man would be a better kung fu master than both, only to be defeated by the no arm no leg guy.

... clearly the armless man would be a better kung fu master than both, only to be defeated by the no arm no leg guy.

LMAOROTF!!

:D

Wait, how did an armless man teach someone Kung Fu, let alone rescue her from a cliff.

Thanks QueenBlast for sharing your point.The armless man use the side (I remember his arm was cut off by his enemy) with the long sleeve to wrap around the girl. I thing Chingdong might be right...I have a vivid memory that this girl might our Polly Shang Kuan.

So, please shade some more light.

Thanks

Topgun

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
LMAOROTF!!

:D

Oh, then Dragon, you're using the no-armed no-legged man technique right? XD

venomsfreak
Thanks QueenBlast for sharing your point.The armless man use the side (I remember his arm was cut off by his enemy) with the long sleeve to wrap around the girl. I thing Chingdong might be right...I have a vivid memory that this girl might our Polly Shang Kuan.

So, please shade some more light.

Thanks

Topgun

I just watched this not too long ago and if I remember correctly Polly herself had only one arm and one eye!

I just watched this not too long ago and if I remember correctly Polly herself had only one arm and one eye!

Thanks Venomsfreak,

I think you could be right. Could you please tell us the name of the movie or share a clip. Does the guy who rescued Polly wear a white suit? Does it show a scence where she tried to jump off the cliff and was saved by the man?

Topgun

venomsfreak

It was Heroine of Tribulation, yes the man that saved her wore a white suit/robe type thing. The arms of his robe would fly out and that's how he did kung fu :S, it was pretty bizarre. I saw it awhile ago, but I'm pretty sure there was a scene with a cliff, and I remember the little brother having to wear a bear suit.

Archived