Need info on this DVD Package!!

lillippa328

lillippa328
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeathFuMaster

Well all of those are the panmedia/bonzai/redsun bootlegs. The quality is good, but they are only dubbed and mess up skip alot or not at all. Id say its a gamble to buy them, plus they are boots.

Now i know the price gets no better than that for 4 classics.....my question is, has any1 seen the un-remastered Shaolin vs Wu Tang? And how good/bad is the quality?

I'd say its decent, its dubbed in English, you'll hear a few samples from Enter the 36th Chamber if you're a Wu Tang fan, also has the dual burned in subs. I believe it is fullscreen, if is letterboxed the sides are still cropped a little. Be nice to see it properly released but the xenon version will do. Found it at a pawn shop of all places.

Morgoth Bauglir

I have this DVD set. All the disc holders are broken, so I had to throw the case away. 4 Assassins and Master of Disaster are remastered. The English dubs have decent sound quality. Shaolin MA and SHaolin vs Wutang are not remastered.

lillippa328

^are they all in 16:9 or anything? It dont really matter as long as there not in that zoomed in mode...i hate what when you cant see the movie or the actors heads or half the fighting is cut off of the left side of the screen....

I just watched 10 Tigers from Kwantung....great movie, great quality and dubs arnt bad either!

Archived