Please help! Identify early 70's film w/ female lead actress

Guest hjun

Guest hjun

i hope somebody here can assist me

i'm looking for a movie that was made between the years 1971-1974

i saw this movie on US cable tv back in September but i don't remember much

what i do remember is that there is a scene in the beginning where there is a girl sneaking in through a window entering what looks like a dark office (possibly wearing a tracksuit like Bruce Lee wore in Game of death but she wore a different color... not positive on the tracksuit part but i want to say it's blue with a red stripe)

the movie is set in the 70's, it's not one of the ancient classics with samurai's and swords and stuff

i didn't see the whole movie because it came on around 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning right after they showed Shaolin Soccer

there is a scene where she enters a private bar and there are waitresses around, when she enters the bar, she starts kicking all the guys @sses

i know that's not much to go on but i would appreciate any help somebody could give me. i've been looking for this movie for months

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hjun

i've been going through all the Shaw Brothers films and have only come up with a couple of titles

a friend of mine said it might be called "The Supergirl of Kung Fu" starring Chia Ling from 1975

i sort of remember something else reminding me of it being kind of like a Bruce Lee film besides the tracksuit. maybe the name i saw in the movie description was Judy Lee?

i can't find any screenshots or anything else though regarding this title

could anyone else shed some light on this? has anyone seen the Supergirl of Kung Fu?

Guest hjun

one extra detail i could add...

as the girl is sneaking in through the window, there is a girl talking on a phone in another room

does this sound familiar to anybody or am i not giving enough information?

Guest W Hong

I kind of remember seeing an early Jackie Chan movie called "Police woman" or something like that. Could that be the movie that you saw? I think that movie was released in the early '70's, but Jackie just had a small role/cameo as a criminal IIRC.

Archived