The Mad Cold-Blooded Murderer

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

Just watched a dubbed DVD-R of this taken from an American VHS titled Cold-Blooded Murder.

Looks to me like something is awry with this version as it appears to me to be two different films cobbled together(!?!)

The first (which provides the bulk) is "The Mad Cold-Blooded Murderer" in which a bunch of dopey cops (Huang Chien-Lung, Carter Huang, Callan Leung, etc) track down a sexual serial killer (Chan Wai-Man).

The second load of material bears no relation to the first and features Huang Chien-Lung as a cop battling bad guys Chiang Tao and Bolo Yeung. These plots never cross paths.

Huang (aka Bruce Le) made numerous films with Chiang Tao and Bolo so I'm wondering if the footage was inserted from one of those? Anyone?

Also does anyone have the oirignal uncut version of The Mad Cold-Blooded Murderer (with subtitles)?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about that too when I saw the movie. It doesn't make any sense. Maby they have just cut too much dialogue so that we don't understand the relations so it looks like two different movies. The runtime of my version (fullscreen vhs rip) is 1h29min.

Would be awsome to see it uncut.

Guest Markgway

Chiang Tao and Bolo Yeung aren't credited on the original poster or at the HKFA suggesting their footage was taken from another film.

Archived