I need OUATICaA!!

lillippa328

lillippa328

any1 know where i can get it with Chinese language, and english subs for US DVDplayer tahts not freakin 300 dollars?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best version is the PAL German DVD that contains new English subtitles, English/Cantonese/Mandarin soundtracks, 2:35:1 anamorphic progressive video and extras.

I like this film..strange i know..lol...but my dvd has the subs way out of synch....any other version where the subs match up...not bothered about any English dub....

Well, like I say, the German DVD has new ones with a better translation that are in-synch and removable ;).

I'd also recommend it for the synch-sound Mandarin soundtrack.

The ultimate DVD.

Well, like I say, the German DVD has new ones with a better translation that are in-synch and removable ;).

I'd also recommend it for the synch-sound Mandarin soundtrack.

The ultimate DVD.

I've been wanting to upgrade my US version. Where can we buy the German version?

german bits are so expensive

Sadly, the total price isn't attractive, but all I can recommend is buying a batch at a time to lessen the blow.

DMT might be a better place if you want access to stuff from Eyecatcher Movies (aka New Entertainment World) too.

Because most versions of HK cinema are shit, you sometimes have to look beyond price in order to see the film the way it's supposed to be presented (I can't emphasise enough that proper subtitles make a big difference). Whilst I agree and sympathise price is an issue, it's also rather pointless to watch in a vastly second-rate form - I'm not just talking in a way that's "ohh! it's a super-super sharp image!"

Archived