Singapore Scorpioeast releases these movies on DVD

Winfred

Chiao Chiao's Black Butterfly, Lily Ho's The Angel Strikes Again and Ching Li's Double Bliss.

These were only VCD releases in Hong Kong.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you getting this info from? I havent seen anything about these titles on the Scorpioeast website.

Would you like to share with us where you ordered them from?

The DVDs are in the shops in Singapore. The Speedy chain in Malaysia has not received them yet.

Guest ShawBrothers

moviexclusive.com, special order by email, like you told us to do with twin blades of doom and the swordsman.

you know any others shaw movies released by scorpio not available on dvd before? thanks

I agree with Rogue Warrior on the burned in subs and non-anamorphic picture but the picture quality is superior to the VCDs. So it's not a complete waste of money.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Winfred, I can't seem to find Black Butterfly on their website. This is one of my favorite Shaw films. To find it on DVD would be great.

Winfred, I can't seem to find Black Butterfly on their website.
Basically, email Moviexclusive (www.moviexclusive.com) about which film(s) you want and where you are located. They'll come back with a price for the film(s) and shipping. If you want to proceed, they'll send you a paypal request.

I agree it would be easier if the films were listed on their site.

Hi

My friend in Singapore who bought it says it has English subs. Are you a big fan of Chiao Chiao?

vengeanceofhumanlanterns
Hi

My friend in Singapore who bought it says it has English subs. Are you a big fan of Chiao Chiao?

I am. She's great in this film. Black Butterfly is also one of my very favorite Shaw films. A very well rounded story with great characters and great fight choreography.

Archived