Ten Tigers Of Kwang Tung (DVD - Media Blasters)

chen lung

Original trailer is included. Besides that the only special feature is the mini doc on Chang Cheh.

Sadly no deleted scenes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kung Foolery

It appears Best Buy will be carrying this, but the stores around here still have it on order.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Original trailer is included. Besides that the only special feature is the mini doc on Chang Cheh.

Sadly no deleted scenes.

Ah, you got it? This has one of my favorite villain demises in a Shaw Brothers film! Please don't anyone spoil it! I don't think Gorhama has seen this yet.

The Chang Cheh documentary is short but sweet.

It appears Best Buy will be carrying this, but the stores around here still have it on order.

That's good news. I hated giving my money to FYE for MARTIAL CLUB.

Ah, you got it? This has one of my favorite villain demises in a Shaw Brothers film! Please don't anyone spoil it! I don't think Gorhama has seen this yet.

The Chang Cheh documentary is short but sweet.

That's good news. I hated giving my money to FYE for MARTIAL CLUB.

Yes it turns out my awesome mother got this for me with my wife while they were shopping yesterday. I forgot to mention it in my e-mail to you. Like I said she's awesome.

AND YES....one of the best endings to a villian ever!!!

I will say the story is confusing, but that written...........it truly has an all star cast and some great fights!!

Ti Lung looks great. It's nice to see a changing of the guard so to speak with some older school guys, the Venoms, and the last group of actors.

I can't wait for MB release of Flag of Iron!!

I will say the story is confusing, but that written...........it truly has an all star cast and some great fights!!

Ti Lung looks great. It's nice to see a changing of the guard so to speak with some older school guys, the Venoms, and the last group of actors.

I can't wait for MB release of Flag of Iron!!

Flag of Iron is a great flick. What else do they have the rights to?

Killer Meteor
Flag of Iron is a great flick. What else do they have the rights to?

Five Element Ninja for sure

They told me they just liscenced another 10 but didn't say which

Sweet 10 more!!

So far Media Blasters have released some quality discs. Aside from the rough start that is, but it's all be covered here in the past.

I must say I'm a sucker for a numbered collection so they got me roped in with that!!

The Dragon

Hey I went to my local Best Buy today and this film is out already. Going for 14.99, I'll be picking it up soon. The back cover says running time 95mins.

mitthrawnuruondo

i also got it at BB with my employee discountXD

still have yet to see Martial Club enter our system.Has it even been released?I see it on amazon showing in stock but has anyone recieved a copy of it?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
still have yet to see Martial Club enter our system.Has it even been released?I see it on amazon showing in stock but has anyone recieved a copy of it?

Yes, it was released. I finally bought MARTIAL CLUB at FYE. The lady in charge of the movies at my local Best Buy said it wasn't even in their system. She had no idea why.My buddy said BB didn't have TEN TIGERS when he checked this week though. :l

mitthrawnuruondo
Yes, it was released. I finally bought MARTIAL CLUB at FYE. The lady in charge of the movies at my local Best Buy said it wasn't even in their system. She had no idea why.My buddy said BB didn't have TEN TIGERS when he checked this week though. :l

i hate to spend 17 on amazon when i could get it for 10 with my discount.but shes right ,it isnt in our system, which means it could be a while before it shows up ,if ever.

its also the only media blasters title i have not seen.

I bet that BB will have it in a month. It seems that some BB might have it and others don`t. Circuit City use to pull that crap where they would not have the new release in for several weeks after it had already came out. That it is around the time I stopped shopping at their store and was just buying at BB. Now, it seems that BB are playing that game with the new martial arts releases. But, I guess it might just be the economy and what they think they can sell. So, it seems my only option now is Amazon...but they charge tax and shipping.

The Best Buys in CT have it in stock. Picked mine up on Wednesday, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Kung Foolery
I bet that BB will have it in a month. It seems that some BB might have it and others don`t. Circuit City use to pull that crap where they would not have the new release in for several weeks after it had already came out. That it is around the time I stopped shopping at their store and was just buying at BB. Now, it seems that BB are playing that game with the new martial arts releases. But, I guess it might just be the economy and what they think they can sell. So, it seems my only option now is Amazon...but they charge tax and shipping.

It has nothing to do with the economy. Stocking 5 copies of a dvd isn't exactly going to make or break a company.

Its just some titles they carry, some they don't. Then its basically up to the distributor to get them out.

Martial Club will never be stocked at BB.

where i bought my copy they only got one in. in fact i believe i got the only copy in tri city area.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

My friend looked on-line to see if the store closest to us had it, and that store was listed as carrying it. However when he got there, they didn't have it. He asked an employee if they maybe had some in the back, but the kid just mumbled something and kept texting. That's our youthful work force for ya! :S

My friend looked on-line to see if the store closest to us had it, and that store was listed as carrying it. However when he got there, they didn't have it. He asked an employee if they maybe had some in the back, but the kid just mumbled something and kept texting. That's our youthful work force for ya! :S

It's hard sometimes...I'm not an "older" guy per say...but my dad taught me about working hard and there are times when it does get a little annoying!! :mad:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
It's hard sometimes...I'm not an "older" guy per say...but my dad taught me about working hard and there are times when it does get a little annoying!! :mad:

Well, I try to always treat people the way I want to be treated. So if you came to where I work, I would take pride in doing a good job, and helping you out. Which makes it more frustrating when someone waiting on me can't even give it 50% of their energy. :(

mitthrawnuruondo

i just finished watching this and i cannot believe how much better it looks than the crummy dubbed only pixelly version my local video store rented me.media blasters is really putting out some quality disks.i will be picking them all up from here on out

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

One of my friends works right around the corner from the nearest Best Buy, and he seems to have trouble just driving by. He stopped in today and called to say they had a whole bunch of copies of TEN TIGERS if I wanted him to grab me a copy. I said "no thanks" as I don't have the dough right now, but he stopped by and dropped off a copy anyway- as a gift! Great guy. I wish he'd join the forum.

Haven't checked it out yet, but I'll let everyone know what I think when I do.

Received a rental of this today from Netflix.

Excellent quality all around. Sound, all options you'd want. Clear picture. Even has the World Northal trailer for Black Magic 2. A nice extra that was. Original trailer for Ten Tigers was included.

They used the B&W Stills from my collection I sent them and some of the color ones.

Archived