? about a few old flicks...

Guest Tosh

Guest Tosh

While doing a little spring cleaning I found a couple old, still in the plastic, vsh tapes, I remember my friend bringing them over (like 8 years ago), I must of dismissed them at the time as being garbage -

World of the Drunken Master - I thought I remember people saying this wasn't that good, but it has Li Yi Min, and the Long brothers!

Ways of Kung Fu - Chi Kuan Chun

Secret of the Water Technique

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brigadier Chow

World of the Drunken Master and Ways of Kung Fu - Chi Kuan Chun are both solid flicks, definitely not garbage. It might have been Story of Drunken Master that you heard was weak.

Secret of the Water Technique on the other hand was some strange sh*t. It had some killer parasite type alien in the end of the movie. Might be worth a watch if your a Roc Tien fan at best. The Brigadier (Liang Jia Ren) also appears briefly in this one.

Guest morgoth

World of Drunken Master is one of the many kung fu movies that does not have a good story but it does have a ton of awesome action.

Guest WHITETIGERNY

is awful.

The little alien represents the evil that men do.

Liang Chia-ren and Pai Piao do little to lift this muck of a movie.

Real Title: Legend of All Men are Brothers.

Guest Chen Zhen

world of drunken master has very good fighting, albeit not as good as drunken master or dance of the drunk mantis. the premise of the story is interesting, but very underdeveloped and at times boring. far from garbage, gets a 7/10 from me

havent seen it, but i heard story of drunken master is utter trash, ditto for drunken fist boxing

Guest silver hermit

story of drunken master is utter trash, ditto for drunken fist boxing

is the same movie

Archived