What are some jackie movies with good weapons?

lillippa328

lillippa328

What are some where he uses good swords/poles or anything for that matter?

Legend of DM I know but what are some others

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yi-Long

Dragon Fist has that HUGE finale, right!?

I bought the tape when I was a kid, and that fight went on and on, and suddenly the tape ended. They had forgot to include the ending or something.

Okay, I know I'll get flamed for this, but Shanghai Noon shows some short, but good Jackie weapons stuff!

So does that film that I can't remember the name of where he plays two characters, one in the present day doing an Armour of God type mission, and one in the past.

shaolin drunkard
Dragon Fist has that HUGE finale, right!?

I have not seen that long time and can`t remember well but in finale there was many characters fighting each other.One man has walking stick(I do not remember how he got his leg injured) and he+Jackie does team work to take on bad guy.From what I remember it was decent movie and I pick dvd one day.

In Armour of God2 jackie wields spear wiht nice skill,but for some reason weapons are not often used by him.

The guy in Dragon Fist used a walking stick because he took his own leg as proof to show he did not murder Jackie's character's master. If I remember correctly.

Guest WuxiaFan

I always liked MR. NICE GUY, if you can consider the use of a dump truck as a weapon! That's one of my all time favorite scenes, kind of in the BLUES BROTHERS vain when they drove through the mall.

Also, DM II has some excellent JC weapons fights.

lillippa328

lmao @ all these foreign objects...

i mean like weaponry...like in the myth he had a nice scene where it showed his sword play...same in Shanghi Knights....

but when he uses Staffs,swords,nunjucks, anything like that? i know hes talented with a staff...

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

NEW FISTS OF FURY -The movie is pretty lame, but he uses a three-section staff. One of the links gets broken off, and he uses the remaining two pieces like a giant nunchaku. It's brief, but very cool.

SHANGHAI NOON - He uses a rope tied to a horseshoe as a rope dart- another brief, but impressive scene. Then during the climactic battle he uses a three-piece staff.

ARMOUR OF GOD 2: OPERATION CONDOR -A brief display with a spear.

JACKIE CHAN: MY STUNTS -In the Chinese language version he uses weapons a little more, including staff, wooden bench, multiple swords, and a spear in demos.

DRUNKEN MASTER -He fights with a wooden bench.

I'll list more as I remember them.

YOUNG MASTER -An excellent display with a broadsword, and fights with a fan.

Archived