Where to find Bruce Li's Deadly Strike?

bamboo spear

bamboo spear

I had this on VHS about 10 years ago, and heard it was floating around on DVD. There is a Deadly Strike DVD on Ebay, but I think it's a different film. Any suggestions?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mpm74

I know you didn't ask for any opinions, but, damn, I couldn't stand this film. So bland. A lot of Bruce Li's period films are bland.

I like his inner-city stuff a lot better! =) (Dynamo, Chinese Stuntman and Iron Dragon Strikes Back, Image of Bruce Li)

Guest monwobobbo

really, this is one of my fav bruce li pix. i've been looking for a US dvd myself to no avail.

Guest shukocarl

I'm sure the UK dvd is actually region free. Not a bad print either, slightly wide though cut for a brief nunchaku

scene. You should find it on ebay for a couple of quid.:D

Guest Chinatown Kid

This film was released at the Drive -Ins in the US in the early 80's under the title Bruce Li: Wanted Dead or Alive. My parents took me to see it when I was about 11 or 12 and right in the middle of the finale fight the film in the projector broke or caught fire, can't remember which, but when they got the film working again it was the shot of Li lying on the ground and laughing manically. Us and everybody at the drive-in where pissed with the people blowing their car horns. Ah, another vivid memory from childhood! :P

Guest shadow kick

I would luv to own a copy of this flick.........

please let me know what u would like to have in return for this flick.......

Please let me know by all means

This is a klassik flick , with some top of the line shapes......

email me @ emaxx78897@aol.com

Guest Chan Wah Shun

It's coming out on dvd on Tue., a cheapie so I wouldn't expect much quality wise. No idea if it's uncut though.

Archived