no English subs in these Fortune Star VCDs?

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Guest Ivy Ling Po

It is depressing that there are no English subtitles on these VCDs as listed by DDDhouse.

1. The Blade Spares None

2. Thunderbolt

3. The Invincible 8

4. Bandits From Shantung

5. The Comet Strikes

I was under the impression that Bandits From Shantung VCD has English subtitles.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TanTao2

...is going from bad to worse...so many new releases with no subtitles...same for J. Woo's Dragon Tamers, Mao Ying's The Association...any many more...

Guest WHITETIGERNY

It seems the movies where prepped for DVD so of course there are no "hard" subs.

So where are the DVDs?

Guest Markgway

Hard subs exist for these films, it just depends on which prints Joy Sales get from Fortune Star. They aren't putting any effort into the VCDs, unlike the DVDs.

Guest goliamoto
I'll definately wait for the DVD releases then.....

Till when to wait?? Does anybody know??, I have been waiting near one year that some of the tittles that Joy Sales is releasing in VCD appear on DVD and nothing.... WILL THEY EVER APPEAR ON DVD??

I'm already considering to get some VCD (school on fire, beach of the war gods, the island, her vengeance and so many other titles only released on VCD) because i'm sick of waiting...

Guest dbtb

I just picked up the Tournament vcd. The video is vhs quality but it has the original burnt in eng/chinese subs audio ismandarin. The Bandits from Shantung and Invincible Eight have chinese-only subs. I haven't gotten the others yet.

Archived