The Pinky Violence Collection

kungpowmaster

kungpowmaster

Hi,

Today in the mail, I got, The Pinky Violence Collection.

Anyone else have this?

It's a nice vinyl book like set, of 4 movies and a CD.

It has:

Delinqent Girl Boss: Worthless to Confess

Girl Boss Guerilla

Terrifying Girls High School: Lynch Law Classroom

Criminal Woman: Killing Melody

It's on the Panik House label.

I haven't seen any of these. I did read alot of good reviews.

Any comments? Anyone?

Carl

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this; got it a year or so ago. It is nice looking, but haven't cracked it yet. So many movies and only so much time. Maybe I'll make a special effort to watch one of the movies in the set this weekend. Haven't watched anything Japanese lately, except anime.

they're pretty fun, i didn't pick up the whole collecting but only the 2 of them that were released as stand alone editions

although i have to say I enjoyed the two volumes of Female Yakuza Tale more than the ones from this set

kungpowmaster

It is a nice set. Got a decent deal too. I haven't seen the 2 Female Yakuzas, but I also have the 1st 2 of the Poisoness Seductress series.

Carl

It is a nice set. Got a decent deal too

Carl

How much did u pay? I've been meaning to pick it up myself along with Lone wolf box set.

kungpowmaster

Well, I got mine off ebay new for $49.98 free shipping. No one else bid on it. I checked amazon, and it was more, and not new. Ebay at that time had another, starting at 99 cents, but I knew it would go up, so it was either go with what I felt like I'd win, the $49 one, or try and battle 3 or 5 people for that other one. I am glad I went and just bid on the one for $49, cuz no one else bid, and I won it, and the 99 cent one went up to $54 something at end.

I have watched so far, Girl Boss Guerilla. It was great!

Action, blood, torture, breasts, you can't ask for more. It wasn't as over the top as Red Handcuffs, but it was a fine film.

Very happy with this set.

Carl

Guest WuxiaFan
It is a nice set. Got a decent deal too. I haven't seen the 2 Female Yakuzas, but I also have the 1st 2 of the Poisoness Seductress series.

Carl

KPM,

You've GOT to get the 2 Female Yakuza films:

Sex & Fury

Female Yakuza Tale: Inquisition and Torture

Panik House did an outstanding job with both of these. I think the Panik House version of Sex & Fury is out of print, but there are other versions available. Check HKFlix.com.

Also, the 3rd film in the LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS series by Panik House is the best (IMO), so get that one, too!

OKATSU THE FUGITIVE

Here's a link to all 3 discs in the series for those not familiar:

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/person.junko+miyazono/qx/titles.htm

kungpowmaster

Last night I watched Terrifying High School Lynch Law Classroom. It was really great. Super hot girls, esp the star girl, "The Cross", I can never remember names it seems. Anyway, it's a very worthy Pinky. About a corrupt shool for girls, with a special team of girls to impart discipline on behalf of the school authority, and new students that don't like it. And what they do to the old principle, just may be worth losing your job for. Thumbs up!

Archived