Upcoming Dogs of Chinatown Screenings in San Francisco, CA

stuntpeople

stuntpeople

Hey all, Eric Jacobus from The Stunt People here. We're doing a limited theatrical screening of Dogs of Chinatown soon in San Francisco, CA. Info below. Thanks!

Dogs of Chinatown Screenings in San Francisco

Seating is limited to 200 per screening, so don't wait, buy your tickets TODAY!

Screenings will be followed by a Q&A session hosted by the film's stars, Eric Jacobus and Ray Carbonel.

Admission Price: $8

Running Time: 93 Minutes

Four Star Theatre

2200 Clement St.

(Cross street is 23rd Ave.)

San Francisco, CA 94121

Date/Time:

Friday, March 20 @ 9:00pm

Friday, April 3 @ 9:00pm

Parking is limited so come early!

Where to Purchase:

Tickets may be purchased at The Stunt People Store or at the Four Star Theatre box office on the nights of the screenings (subject to availability). If neither option works for you, email Eric Jacobus (stuntpeople at yahoo dot com) and we'll set you up.

Frequently asked questions:

Q: When will 'Dogs of Chinatown' be released on DVD?

A: None of us know right now, which is why this is an opportune time to see the film, on the big screen no less!

Q: Is this film appropriate for minors?

A: 'Dogs of Chinatown' features violence, profanity, and some upper-body female nudity. It hasn't been rated by the MPAA, but 'Dogs of Chinatown' could qualify for an "R" rating. It is at the parents' discretion to allow minors into the show.

Q: Where can I find more information about 'Dogs of Chinatown'?

A: Please visit the Dogs of Chinatown Home Page for more film info.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx for the info dude.I wish I were near there to check it out.Loved Contour.Any idea when Immortal will be out?I cant find it anywhere.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Looking forward to see this. You guys should try to send your movie to Fantasia film festival in Montreal, it would give it some visibility... You can always try to go throught Todd Brown from Twitchfilm.net, he's one of the programmers. Just sayin'...

Hey Man I just saw Contour for the 1st time recently, awesome film.XD I immediately ordered "Immortal" off the back of it. I've not had a chance to watch it but I'm really looking forward to it. Also can't wait for the "Dogs Of Chinatown" DVD and "beatdown Boogey" to be released .

Any idea when Immortal will be out?I cant find it anywhere.

it's at HKflix ;)

Archived