Uncut Big Boss put out by Turkish Company?

Guest Johnnie freeze

Guest Johnnie freeze

There was some talk awhile back about Bruce Lee's "Big Boss" being released with all missing footage in tact by a Turkish movie company. This site has pics of missing footage- www.kungfusinema.com/buey...ersion.htm

but I can't speak the language. Does anyone have any info. about this and where to purchase.

Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killer meteor

All those pics have been around for years. Could it be an article on what's missing rather than a re-discovery?

Guest Johnnie freeze

I had heard that this company actually had the missing footage...ofcourse it could've been just rumors.:\

Guest Johnnie freeze

I heard that it was to be released on the anniversary of Bruce Lee's death. Guess we'll see then.

Omni Dragon

There some in the extras of the hkl dvd i think not to sure.

Guest WuxiaFan
There some in the extras of the hkl dvd i think not to sure.

This sounds like old news, but the HKL Platinum version of BB has a narrative about the cut "saw in the head" scene. It states that it will likely never show up in an uncut version, as the scene was cut before the movie was ever released. The narrative also states that one version is in existance and a "private investor" owns it. The narrative did not say who owns it. I'm going by memory, but that's the long and short of it, as I understand it.

If another forum member can provide further detail, please do. I'm sure this has been commented on ad nauseum.:P

Killer Meteor
This sounds like old news, but the HKL Platinum version of BB has a narrative about the cut "saw in the head" scene. It states that it will likely never show up in an uncut version, as the scene was cut before the movie was ever released. The narrative also states that one version is in existance and a "private investor" owns it. The narrative did not say who owns it. I'm going by memory, but that's the long and short of it, as I understand it.

If another forum member can provide further detail, please do. I'm sure this has been commented on ad nauseum.:P

I wonder if Golden Harvest has an uncut print because they got an original mandarin audio track for the dvds from somewhere. Could be it was a print with burnt in theatrical subs, which is probably what'll we'll end up with anyway

Archived