KFC MEMBERS ART GALLERY

KUNG FU BOB

Wow...thanks for all the awesome comments (althought I expected none the less from such awesome people!! :bigsmile:)!!

Yeah meeting Jim Kelly was super cool, better than I could have hoped for...he was so appreciative of our artwork and while I felt Bob's was leap years a head of mine...he was so complimentary of both!!! You can tell when someone is being genuine and this my friends was totally it!!

Fred Williamson himself was totally awesome as well!! He was funny and looks like he hasn't aged a day!! I mean come on the guy is still fit, and after meeting me the second best looking guy there!! :tongue:

I've been meaning to share the pics and wanted to actually post them here but I was having problems with the resolution. So A HUGE THANK YOU to Bob for helping me get off my lazy ass and post the pics.

Tosh....I love the newest piece of artwork!! My favorite pic is the inked black and white version!! So much awesome detail!! Totally awesome work buddy!!

I agree with Bob...there has to be artists on this board!! Please feel free to share your work....anything, from drawing, painting, sculpture, woodwork, anything post it!! No worries about negative comments...we are here to help each other grow and light the fire to practice and become better...not to mention get the chance to see other people's artwork which is always a plus!!

Thanks again for the comments...I hope to post more artwork after I get to my folks and scan in the images!!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Tosh, I was lucky enough to see this piece as you were creating it, and the finished mask looks beautiful! :bigsmile:

Gorhama- my pleasure posting the pics for you! LOL It's the least I could do seeing as how you went out of your way to help me get my art to Jim, and sent me both the signed print and a print of your Jim Kelly art! :bigsmile: Many thanks again bro.

Wonderful stuff, Tosh! Agree with gorhama - the b&w version in particular absolutely rocks.

Great pieces by gorhama and Wolcott as well - post some more!

I don't have much new stuff to share but I did this pic for a small fantasy con my friends organize...

elf.jpg

And these are some boredom doodles - mostly school boredom doodles (ranging from fairly recent ones to the old stuff from my first years at university):

http://charenton.blog.cz/1006/nuda-ve-skole-v-brne

Nevermind the text, it's all Czech and most of it is irrelevant, anyway...:wink:

Wow..awesome stuff Cesare, thanks for the positive comments on my artwork..always great to hear from a very talented artist!!

Alright! This thread is rolling again!

Tosh: I love the Melanesian-Papua New Guinea spirit mask you made. I'm a big fan of Polynesian and Papua New Guinea artwork. Very cool.

Cesare: Beautiful work as always. What mediums do you use? Brush and ink? Pen?

Great stuff everybody!

Yeah great to see everyone get this thread going again, it's very inspiring for me, otherwise it makes me want to get off my ass and get some projects finished:xd:

Cesare love your sketches, especially the wizard with bunny slippers:xd:

Wolcott I love the South Pacific art being a surfer, I always wanted to start working with wood to do Tiki carvings, I have some older Polynesian stuff I'll post later.

Stuntman Jules

I'm working on a little something for T.F. Mou as a present for his involvement in my movie, a sort of montage of scenes from his movies grotesquely rendered in my drawing style.

A few of the elements I'm gonna blend in there:

http://www.jlcarrozza.com/art/frostbitevictim.html

http://www.jlcarrozza.com/art/lostsoulsfirevictim.html

http://www.jlcarrozza.com/art/nankingmassacre.html

My dear Kung Fu Bob, don't you have something that you should have done for me?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

My dear Kung Fu Bob, don't you have something that you should have done for me?

Oh yes! Coming quite soon my friend! :bigsmile:

Some interesting stuff Stuntman Jules.

I've been getting back into some music lately, I've always been a live musician/song writer, because of this I never really got anything recorded, just bought some recording equipment and have a couple giant monster movie themes and one particular kung fu song in my head I'm looking forward to getting down, when I figure it all out.

Music and art are one of the same for me, like to share will my fellow KF brothers and sisters:wink:

Been meaning to comment on this thread for ages. My weak point when it comes to Martial Arts movies is definitley posters. I ran out of walls many years ago, but still can't help getting more! :xd:

Anything that involves artwork I really love, and the stuff in this thread has some wicked stuff. Keep up the good work y'all.

Here's some of my (and one of my mates) stuff. Sadly, although I loved studying art and photography at school, I was too damn lazy to continue.... :sad:

Bruce vs Adidas wearing crazy zombie vampire badass mo' fo'!!! :xd:

This was done by one of my mates who is truly flippin wicked at art!

brucez.jpg

The rest are my efforts from my school days:-

One of my school projects based on Jackie Chan

69079594.jpg

Decided to graffiti my ceiling one day with my birth animal - Monkey! - 猴

monkeyvb.jpg

And then there was pottery!

Ceramic Ninja!

photo2f.jpg

Probably the most recent of any art was this doodle of a Ninja. Random doodling of swords, Ninjas etc whilst on the phone is still evident!

ninjan.jpg

So everyone...keep up the great work please, I really enjoy seeing new artwork :smile:

• Administrator
Here's some of my (and one of my mates) stuff. Sadly, although I loved studying art and photography at school, I was too damn lazy to continue.... :sad:

Bruce vs Adidas wearing crazy zombie vampire badass mo' fo'!!! :xd:

This was done by one of my mates who is truly flippin wicked at art!

brucez.jpg

Yes! The thread still lives. :bigsmile:

I absolutely love the Hopper vs The Little Dragon! What a cool style. Please pass my kudos along to your mate Wiggy.

And multi-media work from you? Nice stuff man. More please! :wink: Lets see more ninja doodles.

these are my bro's , they are not as good as urs, but still nice i think ^^

Thanks for posting your brother's art. And forget about that "they are not as good as urs" stuff. This thread is not a critical one. It's more like a digital museum for people to share. I really love seeing all the different styles and subject matter. My favorites are the fourth, fifth, and sixth ones. Really nice work.

Cool more posts. I'm happy to announce that I have finally gotten a scanner so I'll post some more of my stuff when I'm not so lazy and scan it in.

Wigsplitta thanks for posting that I agree with what Bob wrote I love the style of the Hopper vs Bruce very cool!!

Fiol anytime someone puts their heart and soul into a piece of artwork I'm going to love it and I really liked your brothers artwork. I enjoy the last 4 pieces very much.

Great stuff:nerd: I want a ceramic ninja:wink: figured I'd scan this little fellow(the drawing's 2 inches), he's bowed up and ready to throw down:tongue:

sfrog2.jpg

Here is my Lao C painting...

58762_1612907288970_1424926171_31655322_4882430_n.jpg

Very Nice Marko.

Like KFB & gorhama I to liked the Chinese Vampire vs Bruce.

i did this one last night since i was really bored..

3882102878793869911.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and also this (this one was just cause i was really getting bored):

3882102878793869902.th.jpg

@fiol's brother

edit:

since i'm got a flu ,today i made this for a special friend of mine, i dunno whether she s gonna like it or not, but still i quite like it (but i have to admit that i need a lot of pratice in order to make a good "face"):

immagijhk.th.jpg

it's from a SB movie, i not gonna tell y guys the title though xP

• Administrator
Well, I don't have anymore Venoms just yet, but I did recently finish this "Samurai Reincarnation" painting. I started it 2 years ago, and just returned to it last month. It's INSANE how much the style and quality of your artwork can change so fast, isn't it?!

It is indeed! Great to see new work by you- and of Chiba-san no less! :bigsmile: Very cool.

Awesome Wolcott, I agree with KFB, Chiba is just as good:wink:

Presently working on some old projects that have been sitting around for years myself:angel: