KFC MEMBERS ART GALLERY

KUNG FU BOB

BlackLamaFaction

Here's me at a group show we were a part of recently in Philadelphia at Skylight 307. Great stuff everyone has been posting. Sorry so small, I really havn't figured out how to make attached images large.

post-1595-144191886385_thumb.jpg

Do you have to pay to use photobucket? If so, what's the damage? Thanks for the help too bro!

It's free mon...

http://photobucket.com/

I have my entire portfolio on there split up into folders, signs, decor painting, art, ect, it's a good way to send your "stuff" out to potential clients without having a website.

• Administrator
It's free mon...

http://photobucket.com/

I have my entire portfolio on there split up into folders, signs, decor painting, art, ect, it's a good way to send your "stuff" out to potential clients without having a website.

Tosh to the rescue! Again! :wink: Thanks bro, I'll give it a try.

• Administrator

Ok, here's some VHS labels I drew with markers. Tosh is the reason that I'm finally able to post pics again. You rock bro! Thanks. :wink:

MYARTWORK379-1.jpg

MYARTWORK380-1.jpg

MYARTWORK381-1.jpg

MYARTWORK646.jpg

Ok, here's some VHS labels I drew with markers. Tosh is the reason that I'm finally able to post pics again. You rock bro! Thanks. :wink:

MYARTWORK379-1.jpg

MYARTWORK380-1.jpg

MYARTWORK381-1.jpg

very nice KFB :wink:

• Administrator

Thanks jrcma!:bigsmile:

It was a fun way to do a little something artistic, but that wasn't too involved in between big art projects. And since my handwriting is dreadful, it made my movie collection look a lot nicer than just plain old written labels. Here's some more of them. Some are really sloppy and lame, and some I was really happy with.

MYARTWORK647.jpg

MYARTWORK648.jpg

MYARTWORK649.jpg

MYARTWORK650.jpg

MYARTWORK651.jpg

MYARTWORK652.jpg

MYARTWORK653.jpg

MYARTWORK654.jpg

Wow Bob those are awesome!!

If I may say some of my favs were HEROES SHED NO TEARS, BRONSON LEE CHAMPION, WHO AM I, KID WITH THE GOLDEN ARM, and SHOGUNS SHADOW!!

On a side note I will be going to my folks house and using their scanner so I hope to upload some decent quality artwork to the thread.

Keep posting everyone...awesome talent on this board fo sho!!!

• Administrator

Thanks guys! :bigsmile:I was thinking of posting some more of these, but I don't want the thread to become monotonous. The markers color really hops, but there's no erasing- so I screwed up many of these! One of my favorite labels was for LEGENDARY WEAPONS OF KUNG FU. When I was done my wife said "That looks great, except that you spelled the word legendary wrong". Argh! She said it didn't matter as it was only for me anyway, but everytime I looked at it it would annoy me. So I finally re-drew it. :nerd:

• Administrator

Another cool one Wolcott! :bigsmile:

Nice choice of subject matter too. Nobody bloodys up a white suit quite like David Chiang! :xd:

Wolcott: Ah, Vengeance. Been wanting to do a fanart for that film for quite some time...

Cool pic, though I'd redden up the blood a bit...;-)

Agree with the others regarding your style - very distinct & recognizable. Thumbs up. :smile:

Kung fu Bob: *LOVE* those VHS labels...:cool:

-------------------------------------

Did a few pics recently...

Some Sandman fanart (Morpheus himself)

morpheus.jpg

Just...something.

houleng-a.jpg

And military stuff again. PLA, KMT... Still working that sort of stuff out of my system.

Sketches

kmt.jpg

lonew.jpg

And this is just some silly randomness that I did between studying for an 'Introduction to Confucianism' exam. I think I might have gotten the Chinese sentence wrong, but what the heck - 'all your base are belong to us' isn't correct either...:tongue:

allbase2.jpg

Love the Sandman sketch Cesare! Used to love the crap out of that comic!

Thanks...:-)

I love Sandman. Been in love with the comics for about 8 or 9 years and I think it's still my favorite Gaiman stuff...

Thanks guys!

gorhama, when are we going to get to see some of your artwork?

Hey Wolcott...some of my artwork was posted earlier in the thread. I currently don't have a scanner, but I will be going to my parents house tonight and they have one so I'll get some new stuff scanned in and uploaded.

Cesare...great stuff as always!! Love the sketches!!

And here I was afraid I put too much blood in Vengeance. Live and learn! :bigsmile:

Cesare, Sandman is still my favorite Gaiman stuff, too. Wish he'd do some more comics.

4185516712_8669eec947_b.jpg

There is no such thing like too much blood when it comes to David Chiang in Vengeance...;-)

(Though my point was that the red looks too pink-ish. Looks Golden Harvest rather than SB...:-) But it could just be that my monitor needs adjustment...;-))

Love the latest pic...:-)

• Administrator
gorhama, when are we going to get to see some of your artwork?

Haha- I've seen his art before you guys... preveiw style!:tongue: Gorhama draws some very cool stuff- subject matter and skill-wise. Hope he gets those up soon for you guys to see.

Kung fu Bob: *LOVE* those VHS labels...:cool:

-------------------------------------

Did a few pics recently...

Some Sandman fanart (Morpheus himself)

Just...something.

And military stuff again. PLA, KMT... Still working that sort of stuff out of my system.

Sketches

And this is just some silly randomness that I did between studying for an 'Introduction to Confucianism' exam. I think I might have gotten the Chinese sentence wrong, but what the heck - 'all your base are belong to us' isn't correct either...:tongue:

Cesare- thanks for the compliment. And I certainly must reciprocate! I love SANDMAN, and that art is beautiful! I got my little sister to read it, and she became a huge fan. She was a teen at the time, and it had a huge influence on her art and style. She would sometimes dress like "Death", and I must say- she was the spitting image! I've asked her to forward me a pic of her done up like that, so if I get it, I'll post it up.

Have any of you read any of Gaiman's novels? Cool stuff too.

I really dig all of your sketches too. :wink:

Wolcot- the new one is NIIIIIICE. Keep posting more of your work please. :bigsmile: