KFC MEMBERS ART GALLERY

KUNG FU BOB

Ok just a few more today...I have some pencil stuff but I need a better copy of it to show you guys!! Enjoy and I welcome whatever feedback you give. Sorry if the pencil stuff is too light.

[ATTACH]621[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]622[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]624[/ATTACH]

post-250-144191885782_thumb.jpg

post-250-144191885823_thumb.jpg

post-250-144191885863_thumb.jpg

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
I know it's childish of me but...

Actually I wrote it on purpose. I've got boobs on the brain! LOL I fixed my spelling... but the boobs will not be forgotten. Oh no... They will not be forgotten! :D

Ok just a few more today...I have some pencil stuff but I need a better copy of it to show you guys!! Enjoy and I welcome whatever feedback you give. Sorry if the pencil stuff is too light.

Right on bro! Keep 'em coming. ;)

Love it! Tosh you should do a Frog and Toad piece like the children's books, except your samurai frog versus a ninja toad! Actually... I think their roles should be switched.

How about some Judo Toads?XD

Great drawings Gorhama, keep them coming!

How about some Judo Toads?XD

Great drawings Gorhama, keep them coming!

Thanks Tosh!!

I for one am all for Judo Toads.

I dislike her (a lot) but I had to try to draw her...

Xiao Long Nü

xiaolong_X.jpg

And now for a change some ROCH characters I like... Well - one I genuinely like, the other I like to dislike, y'know what I mean...:-)

Zhen Zhibing & Zhao Zhijing (again... They've morphed a lot since the first sketch.)

zhi_s.jpg

Nice i love the sean connery james bond one.

Thanks man!!

I'll get some stuff ready to post we need to keep this thread alive!!

Cesare as usual awesome stuff!!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I agree- Cesare, beautiful stuff as usual.

Looking forward to more from Gorhama! BTW, this gent, who I've done a few trades with, was cool enough to send me a few of his original drawings as gifts! Thanks again bro- I love them!

I agree- Cesare, beautiful stuff as usual.

Looking forward to more from Gorhama! BTW, this gent, who I've done a few trades with, was cool enough to send me a few of his original drawings as gifts! Thanks again bro- I love them!

No problem Bob, I'm glad you enjoy them. I mean generosity must be repaid with generosity!!

Thanks for the post SOULBORN!! Who cares if it's photoshop?? It took your time and artistic eye to make them....feel free to post more!!!!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

KLSADAKO- Gorgeous work!!!! Your art is always a thrill to look at. It's technically superb, and always has a liveliness, or warmth that is sometimes lacking in black and white portraits. Bravo!

I'm curious, can you give me an idea of how long it takes you to complete a drawing? Maybe you can specify one of the above pieces and give an estimate?

Thanks for sharing your art with us.

Wow thanks for posting more work KLSADAKO!! Totally amazing my wife mistook some them for actualy portraits in black and white!!

Amazing stuff I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Fightingfist
I don't know if anyone consider photo shop stuff for art but i post anyway

BIGbbrtbttgfgdfd.jpg

wpbruce-1.jpg

wpgod.jpg

wphjjhh.jpg

Wow lovely bruce lee pics cheers,

BlackLamaFaction

Here are two paintings of mine from an upcoming show this November. The collective I am part of is called Anti-Pop Ltd. We are based and live in Philadelphia and will have an exhibition here in Philly sometime this fall.Our art is mixed Media based on Pop and Dada movements of the past.

http://www.Myspace.com/Antipopltd

Thanks. If you're in Philly at the time I hope you can come check it out.

post-1595-144191886291_thumb.jpg

post-1595-144191886293_thumb.jpg

• Administrator

Interesting stuff man. Down on corporate TV nonsense? I can dig it. Thanks for posting those.

Maybe I'll come into to town to check out your show. I like to support other artist's work, but I'll have to see how my psyche is on that day. I can't always take being in the city!