is this bruce lee ???

makone

i posted this on the central and didn`t get much debate , i personaly can`t decide..what do you guy`s think ?

picture.php?albumid=112&pictureid=4176

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makone i gave u a reply concerning this have you forgotten, this was taken in thailand during the big boss

no mate i haven`t forgot but i just got a pic comment saying that it`s not bruce lee ,so i thought i`d throw it out ther to see what everyone else thinks.

I asked the very same question back in 2004 and everyone said the oposite

now they all agree it's Bruce Lee relaxing on the set of Big Boss..

I don't remember the story surrounding it but i think Robert Lee, Bruce's Brother confirmed it since he is the origin of that picture online..

TheFlyingPanda

Thats him alright, just a strange angle. I've seen this pic in my Sifu's collection in an old Mag.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Im no BL fan, by any stretch of the imagination, but even I can see that, that is totally him!

Chinatown Kid

No doubt about it, that's him. Bruce although his muscles were very hard and defined in the late 70's, was a very small man and was never big. I think the most he ever weighed was 145 to 150 and in his last days had dropped to the 115 to 120 range.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Had me fooled! but then again, im no BL fan... so what do I know:)

This image was taken in Thailand while the filming of Big Boss. Bruce is laying down after a hard day in the heat filming on location. The bandage in picture right is from a cut hand he received while washing a few dishes that broke, cutting his hand, a deep cut. This is mentioned in a letter sent to his mother during the filming of BB.

That's a bandage, not sure how that came to be, but Robert says Bruce had many injuries

filming BB, and hated the hot weather as well

http://www.network54.com/Forum/256969/message/1212342389/THE+IMAGE

That 101 name is Tadman

good work soulborn i think it's time this tadman who ever he thinks he is keeps his bullshit to himself and leave the proper research to the real fans !!

sifu iron perm

Thnk you JC,

Bloody hell..what a fantastic look a like. He also reminds me of Brandon.

* Ok, from reading the posts above and the other page, some are saying it is Bruce?

mshengxiaolong

Judging from the year of that movie,That guy playing in there looks a little older than Bruce so it safe to say that Bruce looks like him.:wink:

Archived