Goemon (from the director of Casshern)

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

Can't believe no one posted about this already... Check out the trailer of the upcoming Goemon by Casshern's director Kaz Kiriya. If you seen Casshern you know what to expect. This guy sure has understood what live action anime are supposed to look like.

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/full-theatrical-trailer-for-kaz-kiriyas-martial-art-fantasy-goemon/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this looks to be absolutely intense!!! i watched both trailers and it gave me chills when the second 1 was done. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

I saw Goemon in Tokyo at a press screening the other day. I don't speak Japanese and it wasn't subtitled, but I still quite enjoyed the film. Visually spectacular (although some of the CG was a little rough) and with some really fantastic action sequences. More straightforward story than Casshern. Definitely worth a look IMHO.

I'll check it out when I get a chance. The visuals and action (what little there was) in Casshern were amazing. The rest of the film fell FLAT on its face. Reminded me of what usually happens when a music video director gets his first feature film

Archived