This is the greatest fight scene in the history of martial arts cinema...

KyFi

I hadn't seen this before---sorry if it's already been posted here. But anyways, it doesn't get much better than this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That little jig he does on the guy is too awesome for words, also from the same film, is this fight scene, watch as Tony Curtis shows how to disable a sword wielding assailant.

Yeah that clip is from the trash Z grade Bollywood movie released roughly around 1983 - 85 titled " Karate ". I hated this movie with a vengeance it was really stupid and many people saw it because of the hype,publicity and marvellous poster artwork.The guy fighting in the clip (with the boots) is the director Deb Mukerjee and the movie was his home production.He managed to hire Mithun Chakraborty who played his estranged brother and second lead in the film as Mithun was known as Indian Bruce Lee at the time but even that could not save this piece of crap.There was also a hilarious cat fight in one scene.I'll scan youtube to see if I can find and post the link.

OK here goes

There are more related clips of this movie uploaded side by side if you're interested.Enjoy!!!!!!:P

Solid Ronin

Close But no Cigar!

This is the greatest fight scene ever made. Why!? Because its made: IN AMERICA!

Archived