Big Boss including bleeding head and saw in head scene

tonnylee

Hi,

I have the customised version with bleeding head and saw in head scenes.

Now I would like tho upload the movie buth i don't know how tho upload.

I have the rar file and the movie.

It's the German uncut version.

If someone can explain how tho upload,then i give it a try.

Greetings,

Tonny

XD

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By customised do you mean a normal version with the bleeding head inserted from the trailer and the saw scene with a picture frame used in amongst the video.

I've seen this so called "uncut" version countless times about the place.

But, if it is genuinely uncut, then you just made about 2000 friends.

Keep us posted.

I've got to agree with Markgway and Kung Fu Bob. The day someone actually genuinely gets an uncut print they should start a thread and provide some PROOF e.g clips, screenshots etc.

Until then, let it rest - its a tease.

Flashlegs Pete Jr

I must say I have to agree with Markway also.....this Saw In The Head has always been a myth to me that is why we reconstructed it so fans could see what it may have looked like...

ueEe__C1B30

Normal version with the bleeding head inserted from the trailer and the saw scene with a picture frame used in amongst the video.The saw in head scene is the scene used on youtube buth inserted in the movie.

Can someone add me on msn?

So i can upload the movie to you and you can upload the movie to youtube because i have a error with uploading on youtube.

There is already a version of The Big Boss doing the rounds that has the available missing footage (if that makes any sense) reinserted back into the movie.

Guest Yi-Long
I don't belive it was ever seen by the general public

Well... as I mentioned in an earlier topic on this subject, I could swear I've seen it in a version when I was a kid, and rented it. Would have been a dutch VHS. It was either in The Big Boss, or in a GH documentary about Bruce Lee.

It wouldnt surprise me if an uncut version was released here in Holland and maybe some other european countries, while it was cut in countries like the UK, Australia, the USA, China, etc etc... where they have a stronger censorship.

Again, I am not 100% sure, but I do have this image very clearly in my head of Bruce smashing the saw into the camera (filmed Bruce straight from the front with Bruce smashing his saw at the camera), camera-angle changes to behind Bruce Lee's right shoulder, and you see the villain with 'Awww' cramped arms and a saw planted in his forehead, falling backwards.

Big Boss test dvd

http://www.dvdrama.com/rw_fiche-6927-.php

2.35 original format compatible colors presented 16 / 9. Chemical copy in good condition apart from some problems of emulsion to 92'30''and on the latest plans to 94'-95 '. The calibration of the copy is correct. Beau report numerical despite some slight residual fugitive during the night scenes and some shots just tingling, but very rare. Definition sumptuous as often in this editor. The duration of the video Pal film on this DVD does not include the logos of 1993 added to the beginning (35'') and end (about the same time) but we must be aware that the original distributor logos Hong Kong and distributor of French are absent. Note also that the film exists in uncut version of 115 'but that this copy was banned in Hong Kong because of excessive violence

David Tadman Writes http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/friday/155/id64.htm

6/ In 'The Big Boss' there is supposedly a scene where Bruce kills someone using a saw, and was shown in early showings of the film but was later cut. Could you give us any information about if this is now deleted altogether?

DT: Yes, I am aware of this scene and others that were cut for different reasons, depending on the different laws each country has that determines if violence or sex and it's degree of how much can be shown. I have seen the uncut version through Fred Weintraub. Fred has all of Bruce Lee's films in the original state uncut, because he was sent the films from Hong Kong by Raymond Chow to show what kind of actor / star Bruce was in HK, so Fred and Paul Heller can determine if they wanted to use him for Enter the Dragon. The footage still exists and I believe that Steve Kerridge of the UK has a print as well. I hope Hong Kong Legends will come out with the uncut version in the near future.

Archived