What happend to Miu Tse

lillippa328

Isn't he in Champions?

Yep, he also did an interview for Dragon Dynasty release of The Enforcer (My Father, The Hero)

He's the one in the back with his arms spread.

img894.jpg

• Administrator

I'm pissed off at myself for doing this, but I broke down and bought DD's release of THE ENFORCER. I really wanted to see the extras, and figured it'd be a good way to see the fights nice and clear compared to my lame old Mei Ah DVD. Well, it seems that the sound effects are sort of downplayed on the English dub audio (can't say for certain, because I didn't bother doing a comparison- but I don't remember them being so muted), so the action scenes didn't have the same impact. Fortunately, the extras were great, especially the interview with Miu Tse. He finished school, then went to college, so he wasn't in a lot of stuff after those two.

Wow thanks for posting the clips of Legend of Shaolin 2!!! Nice to see Yuen Biao and Miu Tse in action. I hope Tai Seng releases this with english SUBS soon.

Time to revive this one. I've had to look twice and did a quick google search. But Miu Tse is starring in a new movie called "A Blind Hero" which seems to be heavily inspired by japanese folklore (Zatoichi anyone!?). Trailer can be found below.

As is with these being quickly dumped on streaming services this probably won't get any or very little attention. I did find it online and skipped through the fight scenes and to be honest all things considered it looks OK. At times even nicely captured with a certain eye for artistic details. Probably worth seeking out for fans or those curious to see a former child-star back in action.

• Like 3

Drunken Monk
14 hours ago, laagi said:

Time to revive this one. I've had to look twice and did a quick google search. But Miu Tse is starring in a new movie called "A Blind Hero" which seems to be heavily inspired by japanese folklore (Zatoichi anyone!?). Trailer can be found below.

As is with these being quickly dumped on streaming services this probably won't get any or very little attention. I did find it online and skipped through the fight scenes and to be honest all things considered it looks OK. At times even nicely captured with a certain eye for artistic details. Probably worth seeking out for fans or those curious to see a former child-star back in action.

Watched this one yesterday and as you said, the action is pretty much ok. Some nice flourishes here and there but overly edited at times. Also, the film isn't exactly action packed. There are three or four set pieces varying in length. 

• Like 3