Jackie and Jets next film?

lillippa328

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeathFuMaster

I dont think much else has been said. None of their announced projects seem to be together. If they decide to work together I hope they do it in HK.

Good =)

I also hope its in HK but i still wish they had done a film together 10 or 20 years ago

I agree 100%, now their both old and so are their egos. Thats the big problem with films today. :l

Forbidden Kingdom 2?really? any sources?

i hope they kinda do a whole different story with no white kid....but i still want chan as the drunken master and li as the silent monk

• Administrator
id rather see another film set back in the good ol non gun days.....

I agree, it should be pre-gun crazy times. Unless they pull a hokey mid-80's classic HK film move: The two cops -one accidentally loses his gun, the other runs out of bullets quickly- are surrounded by 30 bad guys, only one of whom has a gun (for no sane reason XD) which he quickly empties by shooting out all the glass office partitions in the catwalk filled warehouse (of course!) where they'll have to resort to hand-to-hand combat. :D

• Administrator

Just dreaming here... but imagine: 1983- Jet plays his Shaolin monk character from SHAOLIN TEMPLE, and Jackie plays his version of Wong Fei-hung from DRUNKEN MASTER. There's a misunderstanding early on, when a young woman and her family are killed by the ever-evil Manchus. Each hero mistakenly believes the other responsible for the murders. After a couple of great duels, the truth comes out. They join forces, go through some new rigorous training- switching masters (!), with Jackie learning Shaolin kung fu, and Jet Drunken Boxing. Then they go together and stomp the guts out of the villains. But... just as you're expect them to jump in the air for the "END" freeze-frame, instead... they have a friendly duel ala MARTIAL CLUB! Did I mention that it's directed and choreographed by Lau Kar-leung, and the Manchu villains are played by Hwang Jang-lee, Chen Kuan-tai, and Beardy?

The title...

THE FURY OF THE YOUNG DRUNKEN MASTERS OF SHAOLIN

Can you dig it?

^^^haha tight...I like....

here's mine!!!

Jet Li as Wong Fei Hung (like in OUATIC) and Jackie play the Beggar Su (drunken master) and they are travling the forbidden kingdom for whatever reason....(for the script writers)....along the way theyre battling some evil people and all and run into owners of a inn (played by Sammo and Yuen Biao) and they all fight alongside each other or with each other, watever...they also cross paths with the Iron Monkey (Yu Rong Guang) and Ip man (donnie yen). they also run into other hero's/villians,( people like Gordon Liu,and Ti Lung and Chow Yun Fat)... .and then they have to battle the evil bosss played by Wu Jing..........

the choreograhpy would be by WooPing...

Archived