Any Jackie Chan vs Donnie Yen films??

lillippa328

I was wondering are there any films where they duel perhaps I missed?

I saw there bout in Shanghai Knights and it was disappointing....the one on the deleted scense tho was a lot better...still a little disappointing tho....but in the extended one you could see how fast and smooth it was going ....i would love to see them in a Wing Chun fight or a staff fight

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far as I know the only Chan vs Yen fights have been in Shanghai Knights just like you already mentioned. (The extended fight in the special features was decent and more fluid)

And then of course, as Ekisha stated, they fought in Twins Effect 2. But that movie was not good and I didn't like that fight scene between them either.

Joseph_Kuby

Donnie was originally meant to play Ken Lo's role in Drunken Master 2 but he turned it down for a starring role in something else.

Donnie was originally meant to play Ken Lo's role in Drunken Master 2 but he turned it down for a starring role in something else.

I heard that Donnie was considered for the Ho Sung Pak role and that Ken was brought in to fill in for someone that was injured. Your suggestion would be more likely though.

Joseph_Kuby

Interesting.:o

I got my info from Bey who had informed a book reviewer about Donnie's missed opportunities (to make a point about how Donnie was better off than Conan).

I wish it was both Donnie and Ken taking on Jackie.

Interesting.:o

I got my info from Bey who had informed a book reviewer about Donnie's missed opportunities (to make a point about how Donnie was better off than Conan).

I wish it was both Donnie and Ken taking on Jackie.

Now that you mention it, I heard the same thing from Bey as well but I'm sure I heard the other somewhere else. I'll see if I can come across it again.

Archived