Wind and Cloud...2? ... No 1?

Solid Ronin

I bought a copy of Wind and Cloud a few days ago and I fear its the super edited version. Also after a search of Youtube it seems that I not only have a heavily edited version But I actually have Wind and Cloud 2 (Which looks to be a TV series based on the camera work and production values.)

Can anyone get all these movies and series straight for me. I really like what I see but, dammit where do I go first!?

I've got this link:

Is this the first movie?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wind And Cloud" is not a film, but a Chinese tv series. Tai Seng takes Chinese TV shows and edits them down to feature length. If your looking for a Wind & Cloud "film" pick up a copy of "Storm Riders".

stormriders.jpg

"Wind And Cloud" is not a film, but a Chinese tv series. Tai Seng takes Chinese TV shows and edits them down to feature length. If your looking for a Wind & Cloud "film" pick up a copy of "Storm Riders".

stormriders.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm a bit upset now, to be honest since theres no way I can watch al the episodes, but is the "film" coherent?

Yep, it's coherent (at least as coherent as any other heavy on the fantasy wu xia). Consider getting it's animated 'sequel' Storm Rider - Clash Of The Evils (2008). I don't think it's supposed to act as a bridge (other than to keep interest up) between the first movie and the third (Storm Warriors/Storm Riders 2), due sometime this year.

Yep, it's coherent (at least as coherent as any other heavy on the fantasy wu xia). Consider getting it's animated 'sequel' Storm Rider - Clash Of The Evils (2008). I don't think it's supposed to act as a bridge (other than to keep interest up) between the first movie and the third (Storm Warriors/Storm Riders 2), due sometime this year.

Awesome! Cept I'm not sure where I could get the animated movie. Any suggestions.

I don't see it on Blu-Ray anywhere and that would be the only way I'd get to watch it. (region codes) Time to drop by amazon and ebay.

And Could anyone tell me what version I bought?. Mine starts out with Wind And Cloud riding a sting ray and fighting Lord Conquer.

Sorry for the triple post but I can't edit or delete any of my own.

Archived