Help.. Name this movie!

Guest BrotherShaw

Guest BrotherShaw

Okay, this is totally random and I don't expect anybody to get it because I can't describe much due to poor recollection, but who knows, maybe someone will know...

The movie was released in the early 80's, it was in the style of Jet Li, right around the time Once Upon a Time in China came out. All I remember is that the villian was very scary, at least to a 9 year old boy, he seem very scary. He wore black and he was able to fly. I think he was able to use his black cloak and play hide and fight. The hero and the villain squared off in a very remote and isolated place. Think of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris all alone in the Colosseum. It was sort of like that, I believe it was an empty temple in the mountain. I'm not sure, but I think the hero was either a bald monk, or at least bald in the front with the pony tail in the back. At first I thought it was Donnie Yen's Drunken Tai Chi because the villian in that movie kind of reminded me of that villain, but there was no flying and he wasn't wearing black.

See, pretty random huh? If this description sounds like many movies, please go ahead and name them all and I'll research them to see if it might be it. Thanks for all your help in advance.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kwok Choi

Well BrotherShaw this is "very random" indeed and also very confusing but anyway as you mentioned Drunken Tai Chi,try Taoism Drunkard or Miracle Fighters.If not think about more clues to see how close we can get.

Archived