question about a few JAC films

jiujitsu77

tge defensive power of akido...is it known here by another name? is it worth pursuing? i am a sonny chiba completest..so either way...just want to know about the film

also...The Karate 1-3 with tadashi yamashita (aka bronson lee) any word as to where i can find these rarities?

not so much a JAC film, but have any of you seen the shinobi ninja? i own it on an old vhs tape...not bad. IF I ACTUALLY GET TIME TO MYSELF i can make a few for friends

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I've got all of these Bro. Just say the word.

POWER OF AIKIDO is a cool flick, but Chiba-san is only a co-star. This was a film starring his brother in hopes of launching his career the way Sue Shiomi's was.

THE KARATE 1 is only available as the dubbed BRONSON LEE; CHAMPION. A so-bad-it's-good movie! THE KARATE 2 and 3 are both letterboxed, but in Japanese with no subs. I still enjoyed them a lot though.

i liked power of aikido, lots of good action in that one. chiba actually gets a good amount of screen time for a supporting role

i've seen karate 2+3 without subtitles and was entertained without them just fine.

Archived