Good news from Kansas...

Guest Lei Kung

Guest Lei Kung

So the video rental place with Lady Wu Tang aka Hunt for Shaolin Tamo Mystyique, that I wanted so bad is closing down and selling all their stock. Kung fu tapes 5 for $20.

I couldn't resist getting "Wu Tang Ho's, Thugs, and Scrillah.

Snake in the Eagles Shadow (i've never seen it) special Widescreen?VHS? from a company called "Made in Hong Kong"

The Victim (also never seen) and The Last Duel (never heard of) from Tai Seng.

Looks like I'll be dusting off the old VCR.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

:eek Wow, can't believe you've never seen The Victim. Let me tell you, you're in for some great fast paced fight choreography in that one. Beardy is on fire in the finale!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
So the video rental place with Lady Wu Tang aka Hunt for Shaolin Tamo Mystyique, that I wanted so bad is closing down and selling all their stock.

Alot of that going around my town as well. Ive been able to pick up alot of Ocean Shores vhs tapes from them. Netflix putting video stores outta buisness.

Wow, can't believe you've never seen The Victim. Let me tell you, you're in for some great fast paced fight choreography in that one. Beardy is on fire in the finale!

AMEN!! Arguably (in my head :lol ) my favorite classic kung fu finale!!! Intensity between Chang Yi and LKY is awesome. Wilson Tong's tears it up in his short cameo as well. Beardy says that this was the most physically & mentally grueling film he ever made!

Guest Lei Kung

I watched the victim last night. Amazing choreography. The end fight with Leung Kar Yan and Wilson Tong blew me away, and then he goes on to fight Chang Yi....Incredible!

It's sad about these independent rental places closing down. This place was open 24 hours, was cheaper than chain stores and had a much better selection including a couple hundred kung fu movies.

Archived