Bruce Le

GoldenFist

His fighting's better probably because he didn't have to worry about doing all the Bruce mannerisms and a different choreographer. However, I didn't know Lo Lieh and him did a modern actioner together.

has anyone heard of the india film that was stated in the article?

Yes, it's called Kaatilon Ke Kaatil. Le appears in the second part of this clip.

Killer Meteor

That article is hilarious.

Interesting it mentions a fake Jackie called Young Tiger. Is that the Meng Fei film? it is true that Police Woman was reissued as Young Tiger but at least Jackie is genuinely in it!

Dude is weird, period. Never looked, fought, choreographed, acted, or sold tickets, like the genuine article.

Ridiculous.

Black.Dragon

All I know is that I just watched "Treasure of Bruce Lee" and it was one of his worst movies I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot), It looked like they shot the entire film in a small outdoor park. The cut scenes from Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu add insult to injury. Soo Pissed I bought this one !

Killer Meteor

Enter The Game Of Death, Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu, Challenge Of The Tiger and Super Gang are all worth watching.

Reel Power Stunts
I don't think I've ever seen a decent Bruce Le movie.

"Bruce's Fingers" is a guilty pleasure of mine.

• Like 1

Omni Dragon

NINJA OVER THE GREAT WALL aka SHAOLIN FIST OF FURY is another good Bruce Le film.

To be honest I prefer Bruceploitation films to most of Hollywoods.

• Like 1

I always liked 'Bruce vs, Bill'. There were a couple of other Le films that I mildly enjoyed, but this was the best one from what I remember.

Just got a copy of "Black Spot' that I'll be watching soon. Heard it was good; we'll see...

You guys don't like humor???

lol I love humor. That's why I think it's funny that Bruce Le never made a solid film.

Opium: Have you seen ENTER THE VOID? Holy.

OpiumKungFuCracker
lol I love humor. That's why I think it's funny that Bruce Le never made a solid film.

Hahaha, i saw parts of it, but by that time I wasn't high enough to finish it, very trippy movie...

What is that, some type of bio on his filmography?

Watched Black Spot last night. A bit disappointing. 2nd rate gangster film devolving into 2nd rate warsploitation pic. A couple of good 80s style fights, but they're partially ruined by sloppy editing. Some really slow, dull patches too. Oh well, when it comes to Mr. Le, I'll stick with Bruce vs Bill and Ninja Strikes Back.