Bruce Le

GoldenFist

I remember in countless Brucepolation films, and though a Bruce impostor, he was a good martial artist none the less! I checked online and found that his last movie was titled " Comfort Women " in 1982, but since then what happend? Like the same thing with Dragon Lee or Bruce Thai? Where did they all go?

- GoldenFist

DeathFuMaster

He's probably just a normal guy now who occasionally looks at some of his old films and smiles...

Dragon Lee still made a few movies after the whole Bruce Lee Clone craze was over, but probably doesnt do much now.

Comfort Women was made in 1992, and that film was really horrible. Maby he realised that and felt so ashamed of this work and became a hermit, that explains everything :P

Tell me that's not someone who had the potential to be a great kung fu star in his own way. He was dubbed "Asia's biggest star" in an old San Fran ad. XD

Chen Kuan Tai

Le's filmcareer is over but it's sad that he's in prison now. Think, it's the best if he has deserved it. Hope he will come back in a movie.

He's still my fav clone and he act never like a star like bli did. Bli was more like blee than himself. Also his kf style isn't so flexible like le's. That's my opinion so all bli fans don't get mad, bli is still nr.1 in clone genre in the most clone brains. :D

• Like 1

Chinatown Kid

Very interesting article on Bruce Le, thanks for posting.The bullshit that guy says about Bruce Lee being more of a happening than a talent and that Le is a better actor is about as ridiculous a statement as can be said though. Le had the acting ability of a piece of wood, Lee had more charisma in his little finger than Le had in his entire body! And then when you compare the Martial Arts talent between the two, well then there is no comparison lol! :P

after reading this article, it appears that the success of marketing Bruce Le succeeded to an extent considering that he is one of the more popular Bruce Le Imitators next to Bruce Li, as far as home video was concerned at that time. but as far as productions did those plans fail to come to action?, because alot of the stuff mention remains to be seen, the t.v series and the feature films that were planned, everything is kinda left in the dark about this guy. Just like the supposed film he did Enter Another Dragon that has John Saxon and Ron van Clief in it. has anyone heard of the india film that was stated in the article?

Very interesting article on Bruce Le, thanks for posting.The bullshit that guy says about Bruce Lee being more of a happening than a talent and that Le is a better actor is about as ridiculous a statement as can be said though. Le had the acting ability of a piece of wood, Lee had more charisma in his little finger than Le had in his entire body! And then when you compare the Martial Arts talent between the two, well then there is no comparison lol! :P

See above comment by Killer Meteor:

... actually he's been in prison for fraud i think.

I rest my case.

:l