What If: Will Ferell played a Kung Fu master?

GoldenFist

What if by some crazy chance, Will Ferell was casted in a Kung Fu Movie. We all know Will Smith is making the Karate Kid Remake, but could you imagine Will being a teacher to a student? Guess what to make you even more pissed off the student's Shia La Buf! I really hate that kid. Anyway, would you see the movie? By the way, it's not a comedy, it's supposed to be inspiring.

- GoldenFist

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst thread ever?

You chose a comic actor with no fight experience, put him in a kung fu master role and said the movie was serious? What?

Umm...no.

It simply proves that there is absolutely no respect in Hollywierd for my beloved genre.

The Chinese should make Westerns with a full cast of characters riding horses in their Kung Fu suits, and soft slippers, carrying nunchucks and Tonfas instead of Smith & Wesson's.

:l

The Chinese should make Westerns with a full cast of characters riding horses in their Kung Fu suits, and soft slippers, carrying nunchucks and Tonfas instead of Smith & Wesson's.

:l

Have Tonfa, Will Travel...?

;)

Check out the movie Foot Fist Way, it's a comedy about a TKD instructor with Will Ferrel type comedy....

I think Ferrell actually helped get the film released

One Armed Boxer

This post deserves to be a sticky...I don't think I've ever read such a random bizarre thread, and doubt I ever will again.

My favourite line...

By the way, it's not a comedy, it's supposed to be inspiring.

kungfusamurai

You seem like a young guy, so your topic faux pas can be forgiven! :-D

I'm actually probably one of the few people in the world who's getting tired of Will Farrell. He has his moments, but most of the time, they're all basically the same character. And the movies he's been in have been getting progressively worse over the years. Putting him as a kung fu master a movie will just be a nice tax write off for a movie company because it'll probably cost tonnes of money to make and net next to nothing at the box office.

KFS

• Administrator
yeah, that Foot Fist Way movie was written by Will and Adam McKay..the guy who did Talladega Nights!!

No it wasn't.

It was written by Ben Best, Jody Hill, and Danny R. McBride (who's also the star). Will Farell and Adam McKay saw it and loved it. So they helped to get it a real release and some publicity.

drunkenmaster

This is almost as bad an idea as Steve Martin playing Inspector Clouseau.....

Damn! That's happened already.

Twice!!!!! :P

kungfusamurai
This is almost as bad an idea as Steve Martin playing Inspector Clouseau.....

Damn! That's happened already.

Twice!!!!! :P

Don't remind us. There's already too much pain and suffering in this world.

KFS

I remember in Step Brothers, Will tried to kick that pumpkin and he did so bad lol

wont John C Rielys nickname Dragon hahaha

One Armed Boxer
On ‎04‎-‎02‎-‎2009 at 1:29 PM, GoldenFist said:

What if by some crazy chance, Will Ferell was casted in a Kung Fu Movie. We all know Will Smith is making the Karate Kid Remake, but could you imagine Will being a teacher to a student? Guess what to make you even more pissed off the student's Shia La Buf! I really hate that kid. Anyway, would you see the movie? By the way, it's not a comedy, it's supposed to be inspiring.

Question answered?:tongueout -

Archived