The Crow: StairWay to Heaven Tv Series

GoldenFist

Does anyone remember The Crow tv show? I think it still is uploaded on Hulu.com, it was a great show as far as I can remember. Sadly, it was canceled and I don't think they ever released a box set either :(. Mark Dacascos, did a great job performing the role as Eric Draven, and the martial arts in the series was pretty impressive. The Show reminded me of a un-cheesier version of "Walker Texas Ranger", it had a epic story line as we'll as a solid characters. I think the sequels to the Crow sucked big time. I liked the Second one, but all the ones after that re-killed Eric Draven lol. Yes, I know the other ones were based on a different Crow Story they all sucked. Give me your opinion on the series.

- GoldenFist

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I just finished watching the whole series. I thought it was good, but the fights ended up disappointing me. In the first few episodes the fights are really cool. But then they start to slack, and most of the time when you think a fight is going to happen, Dacascos ends up throwing one kick to take out 2 guys, and the fight is over as soon as it starts. Luckily the fights get better in the last 2 episodes. Overall a good series, but I can't say it's one of my favorites or anything.

Archived