The Vs. Battle of All Time.

GoldenFist

Who would you think would win in these battles?

* Hwang Lee Jang vs. Nicholas Tse

* Bruce Lee vs. Sonny Chiba

* Jackie Chan vs. Jet Li ( Serious Battle )

* Donnie Yen vs. Mark Dacascos

* Tony Jaa vs. Nicholas Tse

* Bolo vs. Michel Qissi

* Van Damme vs. Segaul

* Van Damme vs. Donnie Yen

* Chuck Norris vs. Steven Segaul

* Michael Jai White vs. Mark Dacascos

* Stephen Chow vs. Kwok-Kwan Chan

Tell me what you think?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeathFuMaster

1.Hwang Jang Lee

He is simply one of the greatest fighters ever

2.Bruce Lee

His quickness and style sets will win the fight, but Chiba wouldnt go down easily

3.Tie

This one is tough for me Jet Li may have a slight age advantage, but they are both great fighters even now.

4.Donnie Yen

No reason, I just think he is the better fighter

5.Tony Jaa

His moves are ferocious and puts him on top

6.Bolo

No reason

7.Tie

Another tough one, Seagal may come out slightly above

8.Donnie Yen

Once more, he is just a great fighter

9.Chuck Norris(in his prime)

These guys are from different times, but every knows Chuck is invinceable.

10.Mark Dacascos

No reason

11.Stephen Chow

no reason

These are just my brief opinions, this kind of thing is really hard to decide because I have seen few of them fight outside of film. But for the fun of it, I filled out who I thought would win. The "no reasons" arent because I have no knowledge of the people, but because I have no idea how it would turn out.

• Administrator

* Hwang Lee Jang vs. Nicholas Tse -HAHAHAHAAAHA! XD Um... Hwang!

* Bruce Lee vs. Sonny Chiba -I think they'd probably both die!

* Jackie Chan vs. Jet Li ( Serious Battle ) -Jackie, he's got one up on Jet because of Li's bad foot.

* Donnie Yen vs. Mark Dacascos -Donnie.

* Tony Jaa vs. Nicholas Tse -Tony, easily. I think Nic is just okay at martial arts.

* Bolo vs. Michel Qissi -I don't know the second fighter.

* Van Damme vs. Segaul -Seagal. He has much more real fight experience.

* Van Damme vs. Donnie Yen - Donnie. Wait, did you mean an ego battle? In that case it might be a tie.

* Chuck Norris vs. Steven Segaul - Wow... I think Seagal again, but he'd be in pretty bad shape afterwards.

* Michael Jai White vs. Mark Dacascos -MJW because he's so much bigger and more powerful.

* Stephen Chow vs. Kwok-Kwan Chan -I can't remember who KKC is...

To Kung Bob:

Bolo vs. Michel Qissi aka Tong Po from the "Kickboxer" series

and KKC is the actor who played in the live action television show "The Legend of Bruce Lee ", I'm sure you've heard of it.

Ok since we got the winners in people perspective here we are advancing in the tournament:

* Hwang vs. Bruce Lee

* Jackie vs. Donnie

* Tony vs. Bolo

* Donnie vs. Segual

* Steven vs. Micheal Jai White

* Stephan Chow vs. Dan Chupong ( Dynamite Warrior, main actor )

Guest Markgway

* Jackie Chan vs. Jet Li

* Tony Jaa vs. Nicholas Tse

* Bolo vs. Michel Qissi

* Van Damme vs. Seagal

* Chuck Norrisvs. Steven Seagal

* Jackie Chan vs. Jet Li ( Serious Battle )

* Tony Jaa vs. Nicholas Tse A no Brain er

* Bolo vs. Michel Qissi

* Van Damme vs. Seagal

* Chuck Norris vs. Steven Seagal

* Michael Jai White vs. Mark Dacascos

* Stephen Chow- vs. Kwok-Kwan Chan-Stephen trained at a young age WING CHUN-Here's more info http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0159507/bio

:angel:

One Armed Boxer

I'm actually a big fan of Nicolas Tse but I'm not too sure why he's being mentioned against all of these martial arts legends...:l

As for Jackie Chan Vs Donnie Yen....you can check out either the 'Twins Effect 2' or 'Shanghai Knights' for the answer to that question!

I think Hwang Jang Lee Vs Tony Jaa would be an interesting match up.

I wanted to do a kinda fantasy post, there probally no way some of these would happen in real life, but I just wanted to hear what people wanted to say about them. Markgway, your last post is so true! Segaul has got too fat! Adleast JCVD still hits the gym!

• Administrator
I wanted to do a kinda fantasy post, there probally no way some of these would happen in real life, but I just wanted to hear what people wanted to say about them. Markgway, your last post is so true! Segaul has got too fat! Adleast JCVD still hits the gym!

GF, it's true that Seagal (proper spelling) is not in great shape, but that does not disminish his martial arts skills significantly. He is an extremely dangerous fighter. His fat makes him more likely to become winded in a longer fight, but he would end any real fight long before that would happen. It also makes him look a lot less cool. Other than how that affects his film image, it has no real bearing what-so-ever.

Personally, I've always had a problem keeping to a strict diet and proper weight for my build, and right now I'm at my heaviest ever. But recent sparring showed that I'm still as fast as I ever was, and my most important physical attribute for combat has stayed sharp- my brain. I cannot currently do efficient flying kicks, walk on my hands, or do a kip. But I wouldn't have EVER done any of these things in true combat anyway!

To be truly healthy, and to respect your body enough to keep it in good shape is very important. But don't mistake a person with a poor physique as an unskilled, slovenly dolt, or you may be in for a painful surprise.

Your Right Kung Fu Bob! Look at Sammo Hung! chubby kinda guy in his early years and still to this day still fights like a champion! Size dosen't matter of all people I should know that! I'm 5'3 and my height effects my school life.

- GoldenFist

Michael Jai White vs Bolo would be an interesting match up.

I imagine eventually size and experience would win this type of tournament, because being realistic, Mark Dacascos would get eaten up in the early rounds. So would Van Damme and Stephen Chow.

• Administrator
Your Right Kung Fu Bob! Look at Sammo Hung! chubby kinda guy in his early years and still to this day still fights like a champion! Size dosen't matter of all people I should know that! I'm 5'3 and my height effects my school life.

- GoldenFist

Just remember Little Brother- it doesn't matter how tall or small you are. Be confident in who you are, but without being cocky. We're all born with different strengthes, and different challenges. Be the best that you can be (to steal the Army's recruiting tagline), and don't try to be what you're not.

Being tall isn't as great as shorter statured people might think either. Did you ever run down your steps and hit your head on the ceiling? Have you ever had your knees up against your chest while sitting in an airplane seat? Or walked into a chandolier? These are the things that tall people live with. :D

• Administrator

I admit, I'm one of these guys that keeps renting his stuff, even though they keep sucking! Somehow I keep hoping against hope that he'll put out another cool film like ABOVE THE LAW, OUT FOR JUSTICE... Then after being hung out to dry again (I mean watching some of these crap fests is like being visually flogged!), I usually put on the Seagal documentary THE PATH OF AIKIDO. That way I can see the man's true skills and not go to sleep thinking "He can't even dub his own voice?!"

... (I mean watching some of these crap fests is like being visually flogged!)

You mean like your recent spider attack? I'll take that over watching one of his recent flicks.

• Administrator
You mean like your recent spider attack? I'll take that over watching one of his recent flicks.

Speaking of Mad Dog- he died today. Had a bad molt.:(

GF, it's true that Seagal (proper spelling) is not in great shape, but that does not disminish his martial arts skills significantly. He is an extremely dangerous fighter. His fat makes him more likely to become winded in a longer fight, but he would end any real fight long before that would happen. It also makes him look a lot less cool. Other than how that affects his film image, it has no real bearing what-so-ever.

Personally, I've always had a problem keeping to a strict diet and proper weight for my build, and right now I'm at my heaviest ever. But recent sparring showed that I'm still as fast as I ever was, and my most important physical attribute for combat has stayed sharp- my brain. I cannot currently do efficient flying kicks, walk on my hands, or do a kip. But I wouldn't have EVER done any of these things in true combat anyway!

To be truly healthy, and to respect your body enough to keep it in good shape is very important. But don't mistake a person with a poor physique as an unskilled, slovenly dolt, or you may be in for a painful surprise.

I agree, I would say that in his prime, Seagal was a very dangerous man, I think he would outdue JCVD any day during his best times. I have seen a lot of Seagal in real training and sparring. I have also taken many years of Aikido and I am confident in saying that he is a fantastic practicioner of Aikido.

Archived