Chang Yi The FOX With Many Faces!!!

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Anyone into WHITE HAIR FOX Movies!!....Anyone into Chang Yi as a FOX???? the most COLD & AWESOME Fox IMO!!!

Dragon Gate a Masterpiece..

sgA92Smyn10

7 Knights 8 Banners aka 7 Men Of Kung Fu aka Greatest Duel Of The Red Eagle

euC7jRCFyJs

2 Classics with Chang Yi....a bonus poster we designed 9 years ago and then we subtitled 7 Knights 8 Banners for the fans to see this classic in 2004!!!

7%20Men%20of%20kung%20fu.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!! I love Chang Yi in those roles (or in any role, for that matter), he is GREAT!!! I particular love him in Eagle's Claw, I thought he was unbelievable and gave so much dimension to the character. Also, Shaolin Traitor, Shaolin Invincible Sticks, Iron Claws...he is always fantastic.

That is one awesome poster, by the way!

YES!!! I love Chang Yi in those roles (or in any role, for that matter), he is GREAT!!! I particular love him in Eagle's Claw, I thought he was unbelievable and gave so much dimension to the character. Also, Shaolin Traitor, Shaolin Invincible Sticks, Iron Claws...he is always fantastic.

That is one awesome poster, by the way!

I completely agree with you, loved Eagle's Claw....he was an icon in that movie. He was also amazing in The Victim....what an end fight with Kar Yan@!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

especially in his later years when he was predominately a villain. And what a villain he was. I rank him my number one all time. His intensity and acting skills always pulled it off.

I have a question for you all:

"He seems to consistently to use mantis fist in his villain rolls, was this always true"?

Also is he a real martial artist and is he a master of Mantis Fist?

I agree with you Flashlegs that scene in 10 brothers is also one of my favs of his.

He is one of the greats of the genre there can be no doubt.

GD Y-Y

I don't think he used Mantis in Seven Men of Kung Fu or Monkey Fist, Floating Snake, or Phantom Kung Fu (but I'm no expert, so I could be wrong)--or Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue (I almost forgot that one!). I don't know if he really was a mantis master, unfortunately. I haven't been able to find out too much about him, if anyone has any information or leads, please post it here!

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Dragon Gate looks very cool.

Flashlegs, how is that Chen Kuan Tai horror/fu flick you guys had available a few years back, I can't remember the title exactly, Devil something? I was thinkin of pickin that title up from ya.

Archived