Four Hands Of Death aka The Wily Match (1977)

Shaolin_Fox

A rare film with some great fights and comedy along the way. It also stars Jimmy Lee. Haven't seen it since I had it on tape. I was wondering if this movie has been released in DVD in Region 0/1 and on NTSC.

Help in finding it would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I like this movie too. Jimmy Lee and the big man Cheng Fu Hung are great together. I got it in this Videoasia multipack- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00102F5OS/sr=1-1/qid=1233392658/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=130&s=dvd&qid=1233392658&sr=1-1 (sorry for upside down pic)

It has a few other good movies too like Daggers 8 and Kung Fu Genius.

I like this movie too. Jimmy Lee and the big man Cheng Fu Hung are great together. I got it in this Videoasia multipack- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00102F5OS/sr=1-1/qid=1233392658/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=130&s=dvd&qid=1233392658&sr=1-1 (sorry for upside down pic)

It has a few other good movies too like Daggers 8 and Kung Fu Genius.

hmmm...

I've never liked the prints that Videoasia puts out (Except for their North & South Shaolin release). However, I might check this out since it not only has the film i'm looking for but it inclused other greats as well.

No way Jose. Thai VCD is all I know.....

Due to the sentimental value this film has (One of the 1st MA films I watched) I'll try to get ahold of the VCD.

Morgoth Bauglir

Unfortunately it's full screen, not wide like N & S Shaolin, but it's definitely watchable. The other movies that come with it are Daggers 8, KF Genius, Raiders of Wutang, 8 Masters and 8 Diagram Cudgel. All full screen and dubbed except for 8 Diagram which is wide, subbed and a good print (though the movie is still crap :P).

Archived