Tiger Cage trilogy - HK Video boxset release!!!

Milkyway

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Amazing Psycho Per
those sods never have english subs.

When does other countries release (except Canada) ever includes french subs? I don't care for the other Tiger Cages but it will be nice to finally have a decent release of Tiger Cage 2. Great news.

cool :)

i have already a custom dvd of tiger cage 2 in cantonese with removable english subs but it's going to be nice to see a proper release of the third one!

When does other countries release (except Canada) ever includes french subs? I don't care for the other Tiger Cages but it will be nice to finally have a decent release of Tiger Cage 2. Great news.

You have a point. It's just annoying knowing there's decent versions of a film and for the sake of English subtitles you can't get them.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Yeah, well I got what you meant. I don't think it would be such a big investment to put some english subs, for let's say, the British market. Maybe some rights issue?

thedirtytiger

Your 'custom' dvd is probably a bootleg of the Made In Hong Kong video that came out in England which still remains the best version available.

maybe he has a Custom DVD with German, English and Canto Audio Track (optional english Subs) plus Bonus Features (Alternate Ending, Trailers) like other folks here do own.

Archived