Rebellious Reign + The Fast Sword

Guest Ivy Ling Po

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chen lung

not Fortune Star.

Those VCDs are coming from non-remastered PAL beta (likely) sources. The prints that those were sourced from, determine the subtitle status.

Guest Kwok Choi

Yeah Ivy I agree re "covers look good" and well done to fortune star cos those are the original posters.You see! they are nice and give the movies their deserved classic look.It is about time other labels follow suit.

Guest thundered mantis

Damn they keep releasing most of the classic kungs on VCD first, The Loot, The Challenger, now Rebellious Reign, hope the DVD versions of those follow soon!

Guest Markgway
Damn they keep releasing most of the classic kungs on VCD first

That's how it'll continue for all the unremastered titles. DVDs will be a longish wait I'm afraid.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Is there any confirmation that these VCD releases will see the light of day on DVD? I'm gagging to see some of these films but am not a fan of VCD, plus the lack of subtitles and cut prints for some releases but I don't want to miss out if they are not gonna get a DVD release

Guest Markgway

There's no absolute guarantee but the current plan is to release these titles on DVD at some stage. I'm guessing that the extra work is taking Joy Sales longer than they thought; but select titles are still coming out each month and I suspect it'll only be a matter of tiome before we start seeing some Kung Fu releases. Fingers crossed.

Archived