Chinese kung fu against the godfather docu

Liu Chia Liang

Liu Chia Liang

A few months back a local Dutch tv station made a 20 minutes docu about 'Chinese kung fu against the godfather'. They did this because this was made by a Dutch producer and al lot of Dutch people helped out.

The docu speaks tot the Dutch cast only and they tell us a lot about what was going on at the set of the film. Unfortunatly it does not have any behind the scene footage but they visit places where they made the film.

At the moment I am subtiteling the docu in to Englisch. I hope tot be done soon and if anybody wan't to see it please let me know!

Chinese_kung_fu_against_b.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liu Chia Liang

Here's a little sample of the first two minutes!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Liu Chia Liang

Well, I am kind of a amateur at this. I work with windowsmoviemaker so there are not may options. Youtube downgrades the quality so the version on the dvd is better. The subs there will be more easy to read.

It's gonna take me a while to do this as I don't want to spend a lot of time behind my computer. But I will asure you that the information on it is gonna be good. Not as indept as I hoped but it gives a nice view on how Hongkong movies where made. The Dutch 'actors' tell about what they got payed and especially what they did not get. One guy had to use his own car for stunts and afther the movie it was damaged beyond repair. It's fun to watch.......

Archived